What is a Free Country?

A free country is where people of every faith, colour, sect, language, ethincity can live peacefully and where men and women have equal rights of living.

Werbung:
I'm sorry, I did it but then my internet went down before I could press the submit button. What a joke.

9sublime, I'm very sorry to hear that. Thank you anyway.

Anyway, I don't see you contributing elsewhere in the forum. This seems increasingly like work.

Yes, it's work. That's why I don't contribute anywhere else in the forum - I simply have no time at all. I moderate a russian forum and I don't contribute there too at the moment - for the same reason. This doesn't mean that I don't like it in here or that I'm being mercenary. Sometimes people come to forums because they need help, don't they? I don't always demand that people coming to my forum write many messages. If I can help them, I will. They will see, that this is a friendly place and will definitely stay there.

Maybe we simply have different views of the same thing. Maybe it's a peculiarity of a national way of thinking. Different national concepts of a FORUM, ya know :)

Rough crowd isn't it Marina ?

The U. S was a free country once, but it seems like we aren't as free as we have been in the past. Our Constitution is being thrown out the window all in the name of fighting the war on terror.

Werbung:
Back