What is with Obama's picks?!?!?

Werbung:
That picture is doctored....

There are very smart people on both sides of the aisle. Disagree with their policies as you see fit, but Bush surrounded himself with very smart people, same as every President does.

When you surround yourself with smart people...and ignore them if they don't agree with you, does it really matter if they are smart? He took some very smart people , and wasted them. he took some partisan hacks and yes men/woman and gave them praise...or bailed them out of doing jail time...thank you Libby.

Smart people with a brain dead leadership center in the white house dont mean anything....And when not brain dead, they put politics and Ideology first, over facts.

I like Clinton hacks over Bush lying warmongering brainless hacks any day

Yeah, the same lying brainless warmongering hack named Hilliary Clinton, and her husband before her, that approved of war with Saddam based on the same evidence.

Funny how all the things you complain about Bush over, Obama is now doing, and you still blame Bush. Um... double standard anyone?

Yeah.....whatta freakin' tragedy, huh?

How old ARE you???????

:confused:

Lemme guess.....you were still livin' with Mom & Dad, all thru the '90s, right?

:rolleyes:

This coming from one of the least mature posters on this forum? And one with a very low credibility rate at that. I've debunked nearly every post of yours I've bothered to read.

Yeah, the same lying brainless warmongering hack named Hilliary Clinton, and her husband before her, that approved of war with Saddam based on the same evidence.

Funny how all the things you complain about Bush over, Obama is now doing, and you still blame Bush. Um... double standard anyone?

Well stated...

Well stated...
....Even though it's B.S., right??

:rolleyes:

"Yesterday, Clinton signed into law HR 4655, the "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998." In a presidential statement, issued by the White House, Clinton said, "This Act makes clear that it is the sense of the Congress that the United States should support those elements of the Iraqi opposition that advocate a very different future for Iraq than the bitter reality of internal repression and external aggression that the current regime in Baghdad now offers. . . . On October 21, 1998, I signed into law the Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 1999, which made $8 million available for assistance to the Iraqi democratic opposition. . . My Administration, as required by that statue, has also begun to implement a program to compile information regarding allegations of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes by Iraq's current leaders as a step towards bringing to justice those directly responsible for such acts."

Werbung:
I suppose Obama's choices are beginning to stun even the very people that voted him in. Thats what happens when millions of people get deceived by perceived eloquence and the slip, slide n' glide of verbal shimmying.

You have to admit it was slick to beat the republican machine. The way that campaign ran, I could've almost sworn that Rick Davis somehow got paid off to wreck it from the very beginning. I've never seen such a ludicrously run campaign in my entire life here. McCain didn't really need any opposition..he had Rick!

Personally, I didn't feel that either candidate was good for US, but someone has to win these things. Obama is in the position to do some real good for USA, but the reality that Washington may become even more corrupt does begin to loom larger with each pick of 'the team'. His own choices, could very well turn Obama into 'Oh Bummer' within a very short space of time.

I suppose the most fatal error was picking Hillary Clinton. Fatal errors are usually accompanied by other fatalities, so do not be surprised if you do not see a dream team.
You may not see Mr O for some years, because going through that Federal Budget 'line by line' means that he should emerge from the office around 2012:)

I sent that guy ,T Geithner communications regarding regenerating the clean energy base of US, and regenerating the economy by $ trillions even before he got that treasury post, but as I see few positives about that choice, I realise that the chances of US regenerating become minimal as even the transition team don't respond to important communications.

I suppose any more fatal errors in the economics will just be honest lil' mistakes and mere oversights. Thats credibility for ya:) Change you can believe in...

People do have the ability to do the right thing though, so perhaps Mr O might have the presence of mind to correct himself before making the serious blunder of taking US further into debt with a stimulus package that totally lacks the core component of being able to regenerate the job markets.

Being a good leader, also means having the ability to take instruction.
Obama did promise to 'listen' , so that does remain to be seen.

Back