WHAT MAKES SO MANY DEMOCRAT CITY'S SHAT HOLES

the annoying thing

POOR MANAGEMENT TONS OF HOMELESS DRUGS RUNNING RAMPANT SANCTUARY CITY GANGS POVERTY HOUSING COSTS AND CONDITION LOCAL PRICING HIGH ILLEGAL POPULATIONS , SOFT ON CRIME BLM ACTIVE HUGE GAY CULTURE CORRUPTION , HESE ARE JUST A FEW THINGS i SEE ,IM SURE OTHERS SEE MORE .

Werbung:
POOR MANAGEMENT TONS OF HOMELESS DRUGS RUNNING RAMPANT SANCTUARY CITY GANGS POVERTY HOUSING COSTS AND CONDITION LOCAL PRICING HIGH ILLEGAL POPULATIONS , SOFT ON CRIME BLM ACTIVE HUGE GAY CULTURE CORRUPTION , HESE ARE JUST A FEW THINGS i SEE ,IM SURE OTHERS SEE MORE .
Yeah it's a worry. The only thing I can suggest is that those states be forcible handed to republicans then apparently those problems disappear. As far as I can see from.your posts only democrat states have those problems.

Whats your opinion for a solution.

Gotcha again. You left yourself wide open again Gerry.

Baltimore is a true shat hole. The biggest thing I saw there was the crime and open aire drug sales of crack and heroin.junkies nodding out after shooting up right next to john hopkins hospital 8n the street medium

Seem crime drug sales gangs filth and home are things democrats love
Does it seem that? Thats not the impression I got.
California is the third biggest economy. Id be surprised if democrats allowed that to happen. In fact, I suggest you are just another twisted hate filled brain dead republican but I could be wrong.

Comrade.

Theres little doubt there's drugs there and that is the same for every major city in usa. Drugs etc are not politically specific.

Those photos can be found anywhere on the internet and not even you can verify their origins.

So settle down with your childish cheap jibes and stop being petty.
Theres nothing wrong with having any opinion but its not carte blanche like you suggest.

I could post photos from republican controlled states and the images are similar. What would that prove? Nothing but I'd be the same silly dipstick like you. Grow up.

Baltimore is a true shat hole. The biggest thing I saw there was the crime and open aire drug sales of crack and heroin.junkies nodding out after shooting up right next to john hopkins hospital 8n the street medium

well, you are certainly an unbiased observer.
hahahaha
hahahahah
hahahahahha

Werbung:
what makes republican states shat holes? bad education, ignorance, bad health care, lies, low wages, anything else?

republicans must love living in shat holes. :)

(no, this isn't serious, just mocking this thread).

Back