• Islam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters

the annoying thing

I can gaurantee you not one thing has ever been received from any silly god.

It's nothing to do with courage. The whole religious thing is the biggest hoax ever inflicted on mankind yet I'm supposed to respect an idiots belief in it.

The courage enters when people have it to dispute the hypocrisy, lies and deceit which is entwined in it.

America is a classic example how religion dominates people and politics, pays no taxes while selling fear and hope knowing full well nothing will happen. The place is awash with very low intelligence people. The hundreds of billions those parasites have in avoided tax could find every veteran in history. But no, let's give it to Jimmy Swaggart and his charlatan colleagues to fund their private jets and mansions. Yet you want me to respect that???
Who gutless wimp.
Your hate has control of you

Werbung:

DonKiRo

No. Christianity is a johnny come lately as far as religion is concerned. Everything Christianity has, has been taken from other religions and cultures. Christmas, Christmas trees, Easter, easter eggs, crucifixion, resurrection, everything.
The rules for how to treat other people came way before that. They were necessary for our survival. Animals basically have the same rules.
073a820bba004a4951c99e8981638853.jpg

Starcastle

raised Catholic, graduated from Catholic schools, finally became a Christian. As to forgiveness, and the nonbeliever:

Romans 2: 12-16

"For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

So you went from one authoritarian belief system to another?

Werbung: