Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Non of the above

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • It won't be saved!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

zakiyeh

What is going to save our world?

Noboby can deny today our world is in a great mess and is getting worse day by day. I'm not talking just about the environmental mess' ie the global warming & stuff. It's also about about poverty, injustice, unjustfiable wars, the cultural mess...
So let's look at it as a whole.
What do you think will saves our world?
Is it going to be saved at all?
And if yes how?
is it religion, philosophy, art&literature, democracy, science, or technology?
Or ...
And at last Why do you think so?!

Note 1:I permitted multiple choice, but I prefer you to stick to one, unless you really can't make it! I think there is one answer, and the others would be defined as a sub-category to that, but if you don't believe so, you're free to have your say!
Note 2:I 'll say my opinion later!

Werbung:
God will save at least some of the people of the world - not from poverty etc. but from death.

As a side note the planet itself will be destroyed eventually.

Well the world will be destroyed physically, but it would have been a natural end if we hadn't interferred. What we have done to the earth was not what it would naturally happen. This ruin is caused by the man's effort to possess nature and take it under control, and it wouldn't happen if he had just lived within it compatibly. It hadn't been so all the time. It all started when man said "I am God!"; I believe with renaissance...
What is more sad, is the death of morality. By the world I meant all the humans too. All humans die. contemporarily saving "humans" from death is no great mater. What is more important is saving "humanity" and human soul which is eternal, from corruption. This humanity is different from those humanistic beliefs which put man higher than God.

The world cannot be saved. This universe will eventually wind down and vanish into the disorder and nothingness from which it emerged, as will humankind, and all life on this planet. Given enough time, which exists in infinite abundance in the timeless eternity of 0-dimensional quantum reality, random fluctuations in the underlying quantum vacuum will create another version of the universe.

Werbung:
The world cannot be saved. This universe will eventually wind down and vanish into the disorder and nothingness from which it emerged, as will humankind, and all life on this planet. Given enough time, which exists in infinite abundance in the timeless eternity of 0-dimensional quantum reality, random fluctuations in the underlying quantum vacuum will create another version of the universe.

I was with you until the end.

those who have calculated the odds of our universe developing have figured that the odds are greater than the total number of particles in the universe. for it to be another version of this one those particles would also need to be organized in relation to each other in the same way.

All those particles of the universe will be spread out over greater and greater amounts of space until eventually no particle is within a billion light years of any other particle. I know of no natural force that would permit them to interact with each other ever again even given infinite time, let alone organize them against astronomical odds.

Now just cause I don't know of a natural force that would do that it does not mean that it does not exist. But stating that such a thing will happen has got to be complete conjecture, not even rising to the level of faith (which is at least based on some subjective evidence).

Back