What US Troops Worry About Most

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
What US troops worry about most: 89% cyber terrorism, 71% Russia, 69% China.

About war: the question "How likely do you think it is that the US military will be drawn into a new major conflict within the next year?" was answered by 46% with very likely/likely. In constrast, the same question in 2017 only had 5% likely.

For details see Military Times:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...-todays-troops-fear-a-new-war-is-coming-soon/

Werbung:
What US troops worry about most: 89% cyber terrorism, 71% Russia, 69% China.

About war: the question "How likely do you think it is that the US military will be drawn into a new major conflict within the next year?" was answered by 46% with very likely/likely. In constrast, the same question in 2017 only had 5% likely.

For details see Military Times:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...-todays-troops-fear-a-new-war-is-coming-soon/
Russia, China, and cyber war are the top concerns. Those would not be little, limited Orwellian wars like Iraq or Vietnam, but major real wars. The first two could mean an end to civilization as we know it.

Meanwhile, we have an emotionally immature man child with his finger on the nuclear button.

Scary.

I think there is 0% chance of the US being drawn into a new war. The US is not 'drawn into' wars, it's wars are of US aggression and are chosen for the purpose of aggression. For example, it can't be said that the US was drawn into the Iraq war.

The next US war of aggression will likely be with either Iran or an escalated war with Syria.

I think there is 0% chance of the US being drawn into a new war. The US is not 'drawn into' wars, it's wars are of US aggression and are chosen for the purpose of aggression. For example, it can't be said that the US was drawn into the Iraq war.

The next US war of aggression will likely be with either Iran or an escalated war with Syria.
I would say the Bush militant government started the Iraq war. Most of the rest of the country was duped and drawn into it.

As far as the OP, in 2017 I would say unlikely. As of now I think it is likely within the next 2 years.

I would say the Bush militant government started the Iraq war. Most of the rest of the country was duped and drawn into it.

As far as the OP, in 2017 I would say unlikely. As of now I think it is likely within the next 2 years.

It's hard to say when the US is going to start another war because most small countries the US is interested in destroying are now protected by either Russia or China.

MAD (mutually assured destruction) has saved us from a third world war being started by the US.

Werbung:
It's hard to say when the US is going to start another war because most small countries the US is interested in destroying are now protected by either Russia or China.

MAD (mutually assured destruction) has saved us from a third world war being started by the US.

I agree. The US is leaving vacuums that Russia and China will fill. Trump may be making America Great to his die-hard following, but the US is diminishing in the world theater.

Back