What's next to please democrats

the annoying thing

Biden near beer beer or hunter biden crack ers
Fag frankfurters.?
Maybe a queer beer line up with all the trans and fags biden has hired with pics of them kissing joe on the cheeks.
Or pints of milk with joe and little kids on the front.
Or maybe a border crossing beer
Maybe a illegal brand of beans .
Or welfare waffles .

Werbung:
still can't stop thinking about "queer beer"? lol

"fags"? seriously? i didn't think even you were that stupid and immature, but apparently you are :)

and you fantasize about them kissing men? lol

still can't stop thinking about "queer beer"? lol

"fags"? seriously? i didn't think even you were that stupid and immature, but apparently you are :)

and you fantasize about them kissing men? lol
No just joe biden kissing them. Your gay it should not annoy you .

No just joe biden kissing them. Your gay it should not annoy you .

it doesn't annoy me moron. lol. i'm laughing at you and your weird fantasizes remember? :)

i mean..fantasizing about a straight guy kissing trannies? that's the sign of someone with severe mental illness :)

it doesn't annoy me moron. lol. i'm laughing at you and your weird fantasizes remember? :)

i mean..fantasizing about a straight guy kissing trannies? that's the sign of someone with severe mental illness :)
Lol no j0e biden kissing tranny's on the cheek os what I said . odd how you support tranny just like joe .we going to see you on a can of beer soon.

Lol no j0e biden kissing tranny's on the cheek os what I said . odd how you support tranny just like joe .we going to see you on a can of beer soon.

that's what I said, a man kissing a tranny. duh. lol. you fantasize about men kissing trannies? hahahahahah

"support tranny"? whatever that means. Yes I support people being happy. why do you hate people?

Werbung:
Back