what's up with grown men attacking elderly Asians ?

the annoying thing

Shes 67 and he punched her 125 times and stomped on her , a real tough guy .

Werbung:
you're surprised there are violent people in the world?
what color is the sky in your universe?

what color is the sky in your universe?
listen up stooge I do not understand why so many healthy adult males are committing such brutal attacks on elderly Asians.

If you do not have anything to add to the conversation that's intelligent othwer then your usual hateful remarks attacking the posters them go lay down some place

Typical democrat punk.

Not with people like you supporting violence, violent Antifa, violent Marxist BLM, defunding police, releasing criminals . . . you and your ilk are to blame for these stories

Typical democrat punk.

Not with people like you supporting violence, violent Antifa, violent Marxist BLM, defunding police, releasing criminals . . . you and your ilk are to blame for these stories

where do I "support violence', moron?

here you have a minority attacking another minority in case you didn't notice smart guy and your only explanation is its because she was a minority.

god your stupid

you asked about people attacking asians. if you wanted to know why ONE particular person attacked ONE asian, well, you'd have to ask him directly, moron. duh

Shes 67 and he punched her 125 times and stomped on her , a real tough guy .
I think the Leftists are scientifically exploring the possibilities of the mass media being used to deliver messages designed to produce certain types of results in certain types of people with undetermined (?) mental/emotional profiles.

These things do not happen like this naturally. This phenomenon erupted all of a sudden and wouldn't have happened out of the blue, without SOME provocation.

Last edited:
I think the Leftists are scientifically exploring the possibilities of the mass media being used to deliver messages designed to produce certain types of results in certain types of people with undetermined (?) mental/emotional profiles.

These things do not happen like this naturally. This phenomenon erupted all of a sudden and wouldn't have happened out of the blue, without SOME provocation.

yeah, the media has never been used to try and influence people. its "all of a sudden" and just a leftist thing.

hahahah
hahahha

you're so stupid.

Werbung:
yeah, the media has never been used to try and influence people. its "all of a sudden" and just a leftist thing.

hahahah
hahahha

you're so stupid.
Again, you show how clueless you are.

Influencing the entire populace to take a general action is easier than making a certain segment of society attack attack a certain other group.

And I have not seen this type of intense, unprovoked seething hatred and violence by Black people on elderly Asians.

fb668efe7cf59c29e4d876150310ff8f.jpg

Tammel Esco of Yonkers enters Westchester County Court Nov. 29, 2022 before being sentenced to 17 1/2 years in prison for the March 11 attack on a 67-year old Filipino woman at her Riverdale Avenue apartment building. Esco pleaded guilty in September to first-degree assault as a hate crime (Photo: Seth Harrison/The Journal News)

Back