what's with the edit button?

Werbung:
I've seen a few people complain about this but I honestly have no idea what to do about it. I started a thread regarding this problem in the Mod forum but Admin seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. If it's something major, you can always PM me and I'll edit a post for you.

I have had a few issues, as you know USMC, but often times I chalk it up to my internet connection, which compared to what is the norm in the lower 48 it is like two cans connected by string.

I can usually edit them, but a problem comes with submitting the edit in quick-edit mode. Usually hitting the advanced view button and then submitting it clears up this problem entirely. I'm not sure why the quick edit (edit in thread without moving away from the page) doesn't work, while the new page loading advance edit page does. It's pretty much a 25%:100% quick:advanced on whether it works or not.

On that note, it's the same with the quick reply versus advance mode reply. I have a supposition that it has to do with the inline jscript used for the quick mode reply/edit posting, it seems when you press submit, it just loads forever, I've not taken the time to examine the traffic difference in what I'm sending out data wise between the two submission modes. I will check it out when I get home, I'm sure the problem lies in there somewhere.

Also Important News forum, you cannot edit posts. They just need to fix that, problem with the admin there.

Werbung:
Back