whats wrong with Joe Biden ?

the annoying thing

Seriously whats wrong with joe ? its pretty clear that the he not firing on all cylinders .Joe kinda acts like he he needs a bit of help and isn't right .
He seems like he should be in hospice sometimes . I'm not sure Joe's aware of whats going on sometimes he looks and acts pretty confused and need a nanny.
You can deny it all you want but clearly something is wrong . Guess some people dont mind lying to them self and will defend joey like he was the democrat god . More like the top dumb ass but hey thats my opinion .

Werbung:
Joe rarely speaks and fails to look like hes doing ok or tells one of his tales that are easly prove to be a lie.
Most of those tall tales are about him self like he dreamed them .

Joe rarely speaks and fails to look like hes doing ok or tells one of his tales that are easly prove to be a lie.
Most of those tall tales are about him self like he dreamed them .

Hello. Here we have the president of Conch Republic in florida. There motto is " We are all here but we're not all there". Sound familiar.

Joe clearly is having problems with his mind and hes fell in public a few times.Yes dementia joe that would explain his imaginary life he keeps telling us about .

Joe clearly is having problems with his mind and hes fell in public a few times.Yes dementia joe that would explain his imaginary life he keeps telling us about .
here are some big lies from blow hole joe

The same website list trumps lies but you must have missed that. How convenient.

Clearly joe has made up a fantasy life .
Next thing you know he will claim he is batman and hunter is the boy wonder .
After all he said hunter was the smartest man he knows lol.Screenshot_20220520-185520.png

Seriously whats wrong with joe ? its pretty clear that the he not firing on all cylinders .Joe kinda acts like he he needs a bit of help and isn't right .
He seems like he should be in hospice sometimes . I'm not sure Joe's aware of whats going on sometimes he looks and acts pretty confused and need a nanny.
You can deny it all you want but clearly something is wrong . Guess some people dont mind lying to them self and will defend joey like he was the democrat god . More like the top dumb ass but hey thats my opinion .
Actually there is nothing wrong with Joe other than he is old. The problem lies with the morons who voted for him

Werbung:
Back