Whats wrong with this actress ?

the annoying thing

Werbung:
Progressive liberals in the USA like her must live in a world of delusions and have no clue about the real world.
I have no idea what a progressive liberal is but there are a lot of weapons grade wankers round the world.
This is what gets me about "social media", all of a sudden someone thinks people are interested in what some obscure actress thinks is going on in her view of reality; I mean who gives a fuck about what she thinks?
Well the sad thing is they do..... this is my take and issue with social media because a lot of people can't seem to function without having someone else's take on event's in order to regurgitate and spread it in order to appear "liked". Its much easier to have a snappy compact soundbite on a subject than verifyable facts

I have no idea what a progressive liberal is but there are a lot of weapons grade wankers round the world.
This is what gets me about "social media", all of a sudden someone thinks people are interested in what some obscure actress thinks is going on in her view of reality; I mean who gives a fuck about what she thinks?
Well the sad thing is they do..... this is my take and issue with social media because a lot of people can't seem to function without having someone else's take on event's in order to regurgitate and spread it in order to appear "liked". Its much easier to have a snappy compact soundbite on a subject than verifyable facts
This must be why she lied and said she didnt know it was a funeral when she apologized.

The insult of calling police officers who show up for a fellow officer who was murdered Fascist, maybe she should not call them if shes raped or robbed her house broken into her car rear ended. . Progressive liberals in the USA like her must live in a world of delusions and have no clue about the real world.

Lefties are idiots.
There are bad cops who actually ARE Fascists, and there was a time when there were many Klansmen among the police in the Deep South. Sarandon has a right to her opinion and to state it, just as every American has that right.

It is a right guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution.
People have a right to disagree with your wacky Fundie view of the world.

Werbung:
There are bad cops who actually ARE Fascists, and there was a time when there were many Klansmen among the police in the Deep South. Sarandon has a right to her opinion and to state it, just as every American has that right.

It is a right guaranteed by the First Amendment to the Constitution.
People have a right to disagree with your wacky Fundie view of the world.
Of course there are fascist bad cops and Merrick Garland is a prime example.

Back