When will the recipients of "my fair share" start paying THEIR fair share?

Little-Acorn

A question asked by my office-mate here. And I've never heard it put better.

We keep hearing how everybody has to "pay their fair share". It's most often heard when Democrats are trying to raise taxes. All this money we're paying in, never seems to be enough. The Democrats always want more, and more.

But it has to be going somewhere. It helps others who don't have as much, we're told.

Well, I'm paying a pretty fair share already. When do the others start paying THEIR "fair share", too?

Werbung:

We keep hearing how everybody has to "pay their fair share". It's most often heard when Democrats are trying to raise taxes. All this money we're paying in, never seems to be enough. The Democrats always want more, and more.

But it has to be going somewhere. It helps others who don't have as much, we're told.

Well, I'm paying a pretty fair share already. When do the others start paying THEIR "fair share", too?

When there is a flat tax - no deductions and no exemptions and when there are no government hand outs.

Did you see the job numbers this morning? 360k filed for unemployment, 96k jobs (low paying) created and almost 400k dropped off the employment roles. Watch welfare and food stamp recipients go up even higher.

When there is a flat tax - no deductions and no exemptions and when there are no government hand outs.

Did you see the job numbers this morning? 360k filed for unemployment, 96k jobs (low paying) created and almost 400k dropped off the employment roles. Watch welfare and food stamp recipients go up even higher.

yeah the numbers today were jarringly bad. huge spike in job force leaving. thats on top of massive numbers to begin with. Pauly Shore could do better.

"The nation’s millionaires and billionaires are evading more than $150 Billion a year in taxes, adding to growing government deficits and creating a “lack of fairness in the tax system, according to the head of the Internal Revenue Service.

The IRS, with
billions of dollars in new funding from Congress, has launched a sweeping crackdown on wealthy individuals, partnerships and large companies. In an exclusive interview with CNBC, IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel said the agency has launched several programs targeting taxpayers with the most complex returns to root out tax evasion and make sure every taxpayer contributes their fair share."

.tumblr_mhp7ghh1es1s2jx30o1_1280[1].jpg

Werbung:
"The nation’s millionaires and billionaires are evading more than $150 Billion a year in taxes, adding to growing government deficits and creating a “lack of fairness in the tax system, according to the head of the Internal Revenue Service.

The IRS, with
billions of dollars in new funding from Congress, has launched a sweeping crackdown on wealthy individuals, partnerships and large companies. In an exclusive interview with CNBC, IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel said the agency has launched several programs targeting taxpayers with the most complex returns to root out tax evasion and make sure every taxpayer contributes their fair share."

Rich Democrats lie about wanting to raise taxes on themselves and their wealthy donors. Not once in 8 years did the democrats raise taxes on the rich when Obama was president.

Back