Where are Palin's medical records?

Popeye

In an interview with NBC’s Brian Williams last week, Palin said that she would release her full medical records ABC is wondering, “What’s the hold up?”soon. On Sunday, the campaign told ABC News the release would happen “early this week.” Still no records and ABC is wondering "what's the holdup"?

ABC News Kate Snow reports: Governor Palin's campaign still has not released any information regarding her medical records despite frequent requests from the news media and the campaign's own assertion that they would release this information soon.

On Sunday morning, Palin spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt told ABC News that the campaign had planned to release information on her medical history early this week.

Today is Wednesday.

ABC News has asked every day this week about the status of the release of information and received no updates from the campaign. It is unclear what is holding things up.

"We are working on this and it will happen sooner than later," Schmitt said on Sunday.

Aides suggested privately that there was nothing to hide in the records, but that it was simply taking a while to call doctors and round up the appropriate information to release.

But an entire week?

Remember that rumor about whom the real mother of baby Trig was? I'm not saying it is necessarily true but if Palin has nothing to hide...where are her medical records?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/still-no-medica.html

Werbung:
this is so funny,

where is your Messiah's records? one page that is not even medical records, just some doctor saying he is fit

h y p o c r a t e s

well maybe that was to harsh, maybe messiah's dont need medical records :) or birth certificates

this is so funny,

where is your Messiah's records? one page that is not even medical records, just some doctor saying he is fit

h y p o c r a t e s

well maybe that was to harsh, maybe messiah's dont need medical records :) or birth certificates

He released his records, maybe they weren't as complete as you may like but it was certainly better than Palin has done. She remains the only one of the candidates not to have released any medical records of any kind...McCain, Obama, and Biden all have.

He released his records, maybe they weren't as complete as you may like but it was certainly better than Palin has done. She remains the only one of the candidates not to have released any medical records of any kind...McCain, Obama, and Biden all have.

one page?

as complete as I like

one page that wasnt even actual medical recorrds? it was a note from his doctor

Palin has released nil, nada, zilch...with the election so close the question is probably moot, but I'd like to know why?

well your guy is gonna win right :) so what does it matter
and your guy is going to win while never really showing any of his cards... pretty good deal really

maybe palin is to stupid to know how to find her records sos he cant send them out, give the poor girl a break

and dont worry your guy will get all 57 states in a land slide!

Why on earth do people feel the need to see their candidates medical record? Of what use is it to them in working out how good of a politician they will be?

well your guy is gonna win right :) so what does it matter
and your guy is going to win while never really showing any of his cards... pretty good deal really

maybe palin is to stupid to know how to find her records sos he cant send them out, give the poor girl a break

and dont worry your guy will get all 57 states in a land slide!

who is the stupid one they guy who misspeaks or the guy who things he realy thinks there are 57 states?

DO you think he belives there are 57 states? I bet not. But yet you keep saying it over and over like it has meaning. Do we have to go over the 1000 mistatements by Bush and McCain for you?

But just say it, you like Palin so you dont care if she puts out any medical records. or is it to hard for you to say anything about your Palin?

Why on earth do people feel the need to see their candidates medical record? Of what use is it to them in working out how good of a politician they will be?

medical records can be of help , if you found out McCain had a bad heart and was showing signs of a Disease that could effect his brain...knowing who is next in line that would scare me alot....

I would be less worried about Obama knowing Biden is VP, but still we should know if they medically can handle the job.

who is the stupid one they guy who misspeaks or the guy who things he realy thinks there are 57 states?

DO you think he belives there are 57 states? I bet not. But yet you keep saying it over and over like it has meaning. Do we have to go over the 1000 mistatements by Bush and McCain for you?

But just say it, you like Palin so you dont care if she puts out any medical records. or is it to hard for you to say anything about your Palin?

Seriously you can’t take a joke, is it that bad pocket? 57 states is a joke, sorry if your shorts are so bunched up that you can’t find humor

And again you have a real problem of shoving words in other people's mouths. You keep doing this to me and I admit it’s annoying. I never said that Palin should not release her medical records. I just said it was hypocritical of Popeye to be the one calling for it since his guy has not either and his guy has been at this for over a year and a half.

Of course she should release her medical records, but the call to release them should not be coming from someone who backs a guy in this for over a year and a half and still has not released them.

:eek:

"They weren't as complete as you want them to be" Why not???? What is he hiding????

Werbung:
Seriously you can’t take a joke, is it that bad pocket? 57 states is a joke, sorry if your shorts are so bunched up that you can’t find humor

And again you have a real problem of shoving words in other people's mouths. You keep doing this to me and I admit it’s annoying. I never said that Palin should not release her medical records. I just said it was hypocritical of Popeye to be the one calling for it since his guy has not either and his guy has been at this for over a year and a half.

Of course she should release her medical records, but the call to release them should not be coming from someone who backs a guy in this for over a year and a half and still has not released them.

you say some many dumb things about obama how is anyone to tell when your joking?

Back