Where does Trump stand....

PLC1

Staff member
...on any given issue?

Hard to say, actually:

President-elect Donald Trump's policy platform continues to evolve and change dramatically as he prepares to be sworn into office, making a complete and detailed understanding of his governing agenda difficult to discern.

In the two months since being elected, Trump has taken 15 new policy stances on nine different issues.

Call it the post-platform era: the president-elect ran and won a campaign in which he took 141 distinct policy position on 23 issues over the course of 511 days. Trump defended this as being "flexible" and unpredictable, something he argued the country needs more of to better represent itself on the world stage. His supporters championed him as a refreshing break from politicians with carefully-calculated agendas and voting records to back them up, while his detractors argued this was a sign of wildly unprepared and unserious candidate.

Werbung:
I hope Trump is flexible. I would not want him to go with all his pre election policies.

We had to elect him to see what was in him.

Come to think of it, we still don't know. Maybe after he's Inaugurated

Princess Pelosi didn't know what her bill said but the rest of us did and it turned out as predicted. Which is why it's soon to be history.
So sorry that you don't get to whine about him before the fact. Well not really as its not preventing it.
All you really need to know us that Americans will become the first priority which will be a welcome change.

Princess Pelosi didn't know what her bill said but the rest of us did and it turned out as predicted. Which is why it's soon to be history.
So sorry that you don't get to whine about him before the fact. Well not really as its not preventing it.
All you really need to know us that Americans will become the first priority which will be a welcome change.
Seems to me that Russia is a higher priority.

But then, Trump as a personal interest in lifting the sanctions on Russia so that his oil/gas development can go through.

Meanwhile, America gets lip service.

landscape-1450461032-putin-index.jpg

Seems to me that Russia is a higher priority.

But then, Trump as a personal interest in lifting the sanctions on Russia so that his oil/gas development can go through.

Meanwhile, America gets lip service.

landscape-1450461032-putin-index.jpg
Russia is a higher priorty how ?
China is the one building a military to rival ours.
America is a priority. Our people are quitting the workforce, the economy is brain dead and the government is importing terrorists and unskilled labor for political purposes.
Or do you want to blame Russia for that too?

Russia is a higher priorty how ?
China is the one building a military to rival ours.
America is a priority. Our people are quitting the workforce, the economy is brain dead and the government is importing terrorists and unskilled labor for political purposes.
Or do you want to blame Russia for that too?
No, I blame Trump for his close ties with Russia, along with both parties for having nominated who they did:

WASHINGTON -- Russia’s government denies that it tampered in the U.S. election or even took sides. But now that the results are in, members of President Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party aren’t holding back.

“It turns out that United Russia won the elections in America,” Viktor Nazarov, the governor of Omsk, Russia, declared in a radio interview.

Long before Donald Trump was on the radar of American voters, Russia had deep interests in the outcome of elections around the world. But 2016 presented a unique window.

Motivated by years of crippling economic sanctions and decades of post-Soviet setbacks, the Russians were keener than ever to pounce; the race for the White House, plagued by party infighting and scandal, was easy bait.

source

So, Putin gets sanctions lifted without withdrawing from Crimea or Ukraine, Trump gets elected, Tillerson gets his Exxon stock earning money, and everyone is happy. Make America... I mean Russia.. great again.

Making Russia great again does not mean he can't make the USA great again. I think Trump will still have problems with Russia as well as China but he will concentrate on America first.

No, I blame Trump for his close ties with Russia, along with both parties for having nominated who they did:

source

So, Putin gets sanctions lifted without withdrawing from Crimea or Ukraine, Trump gets elected, Tillerson gets his Exxon stock earning money, and everyone is happy. Make America... I mean Russia.. great again.
Sanctions have not been crippling. Collapse in oil prices hurt far worse as it has here.

Werbung:
PlC1 seems to forget that both Russia and the USA have great nuclear arsenals. A war between the two atomic powers will destroy a large part of the earth, This is one fact we should bear in mine. China and North Korea do not have so many atomic bombs.

Back