Where is the Transparency?

TheFranklinParty

Many people suggest that President Obama lied to us when he promised transparency. I prefer to call it unkept promises. I understand that all Presidents make promises they don't or can't keep. With all of the closed door meetings, the millions of dollars being filtered into campaign coffers, and the transparency bills being held up in committee; my question is, "Why isn't the mainstream media calling him out on this?" Let's at least make sure we remind the President and Congress that they ran on a platform of transparency!

Pres. Obama's promises: http://tinyurl.com/ykdxe6e

Werbung:
Since when has Corporate Media covered anything of such caliber.
I hate to tell you this my friend but frankly there is a lot of concercing issues happening in the world that Corporate Media chooses to ignore.

You're blaiming him for a "transparency issue" beyond his actual control. No president is responsible for the transparency of Congress. And you're wrong that Congress "ran on a platform of transparency". It was the president.

That's why mainstream media is "calling him out on this". It's an issue that doesn't exist.

You're blaiming him for a "transparency issue" beyond his actual control. No president is responsible for the transparency of Congress. And you're wrong that Congress "ran on a platform of transparency". It was the president.

That's why mainstream media is "calling him out on this". It's an issue that doesn't exist.

Actually, many of the Democrats threw the Republicans under the bus on the issue of back door dealing and that they would bring transparency to Washington. If the President wanted transparency he could have it by backing the two "Read the Bill" bills that Pelosi and Reid won't let out of committee.

Werbung:
You didn't say some individual members of Congress, you indicated Congress as a whole ran on that platform. So individuals such as yourself, that never raised a voice about Republican "back door dealing" now consider this a grave issue?

Perhaps if the Republicans hadn't adopted a strategy of no matter what, we're voting no, it would be more of an issue. They positioned themselves in a role that their voice doesn't matter, since they only want to damage the president, not have a real voice in the legislative process. Under normal circumstances, I would probably be in agreement with you, but the other side forfeited their voice by chosing the position they adopted.

Back