Which of the MAGA/J6/Trump crew do you want to see hit hardest? I'll start...

bluejersey14

Granted, amongst the fetid sewer where Trump and his cronies live, there's a very long list of those who deserve to be hit hard with criminal charges. Trump is number 1 -- even outside of his years of shady, mobbed-up dealings, the fact of trying to overturn an election and stealing classified docs, should be enough to put him away. Then, of course, there's the walking blend of Cirhossis and Gonorrhea, Steve Bannon who stiffed the MAGA rubes with his phony wall fund. Can't forget Roger Stone. I would add Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Miss Lindsey, and the twin screeching howler monkeys, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobo.

Who would you add to the list?

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
Granted, amongst the fetid sewer where Trump and his cronies live, there's a very long list of those who deserve to be hit hard with criminal charges. Trump is number 1 -- even outside of his years of shady, mobbed-up dealings, the fact of trying to overturn an election and stealing classified docs, should be enough to put him away. Then, of course, there's the walking blend of Cirhossis and Gonorrhea, Steve Bannon who stiffed the MAGA rubes with his phony wall fund. Can't forget Roger Stone. I would add Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Miss Lindsey, and the twin screeching howler monkeys, Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Bobo.

Steady up comrade.
The plethora of replies from the unwashed medicated masses will cause the forum to melt.

Those names above are revered to the point of near beatification yet a bold brazen young turk implies they should be punished. My God. The fabric of corruption is in tatters to the point it will never recover.
Can you imagine how those scenarios would affect their minds?

Steady up comrade.
The plethora of replies from the unwashed medicated masses will cause the forum to melt.

Those names above are revered to the point of near beatification yet a bold brazen young turk implies they should be punished. My God. The fabric of corruption is in tatters to the point it will never recover.
Can you imagine how those scenarios would affect their minds?
I figure it will have some heads exploding. But so be it. These toads -- and by extension, their followers -- need to be called out.

I figure it will have some heads exploding. But so be it. These toads -- and by extension, their followers -- need to be called out.
Theres still a sprinkling of right wing nut jobs on here who still believe Trump and his cronies are innocent and one fool still believes the election was stolen.
We're dealing with mentally challenged morons. Old thingo is living in an above ground cemetery in Florida, kept alive by medication and govt. Subsidies.

Joe and hunter biden

Your Mom?

There was no Republican sedition. Someone has been filling your head with leftist crap. Democrats stole the 2020 election by fraud and then began jailing good Americans for objecting to the treasonous theft.

Werbung:
Back