Which of these Immediate Benefits Will You Republicans Refuse?

How broke does this country need to be before the left realize that we are on an un-sustainable path?
How sophomoric....plagiarizing Progressives'-justification for health-care reform....as a Tea-Baggin' talking-point.

244.gif

Werbung:
I think this is a great idea, you should quit your job and live on the backs of your generous GOP friends. It will be an education for you once you are actually living on what you can get for nothing--I don't mean unemployment either--I mean welfare. You will not be living high on the hog unless you break the law and cheat the system.

I would love for you to do this for one year and then come back and tell us about how well you lived.

well whether I do or not we'll all be living a far lower standard, the lib dream come true !

I think your position lost a lot of credibility when Sarah Palin admitted going to Canada for medical care.
That's called freedom of choice. Anyone at anytime can choose to get health care anywhere.

That does not justify the govt intruding in our lives like never before and mandating my insurance choices. That does not justify the govt forceably taking money from one class of people and giving it to another.

With every piece of legislation this administrtion passes, we are giving up liberty.

Do you even realize that if the Govt gets away with forcing people to buy something just because they are alive, what that may lead to?

That's called freedom of choice. Anyone at anytime can choose to get health care anywhere.

That does not justify the govt intruding in our lives like never before and mandating my insurance choices. That does not justify the govt forceably taking money from one class of people and giving it to another.

With every piece of legislation this administrtion passes, we are giving up liberty.

Do you even realize that if the Govt gets away with forcing people to buy something just because they are alive, what that may lead to?

But it does make the poster girl of the GOP a lying hypocrite.

But it does make the poster girl of the GOP a lying hypocrite.
Do you know all the circumstances. I don't. I let people choose to do what they want.
Many people, dems and repubs and indep get health care from other countries if there is something they need and there may be a shortage of that type of treatment here.

What about the thousands of canadians that get treated just over this side of the border every year.

Your argument is not valid. Anyone, at anytime, should have the freedom to make any decisions about their treatment and which physician they choose.

But in this new bill, that won't happen.

Do you know all the circumstances. I don't. I let people choose to do what they want.
Many people, dems and repubs and indep get health care from other countries if there is something they need and there may be a shortage of that type of treatment here.

What about the thousands of canadians that get treated just over this side of the border every year.

Your argument is not valid. Anyone, at anytime, should have the freedom to make any decisions about their treatment and which physician they choose.

But in this new bill, that won't happen.

I agree with you that we don't know the circumstances, but we do know that she is fighting tooth and nail to prevent other Americans from having the kind of health care that she took advantage of when she needed it. Palin doesn't know the circumstances of the rest of us so why is she trying to limit our choices? That's the hypocrisy.

She wants freedom to choose. Simple. That's what the majority of Americans want. Everyone who has health care wants to be able to make their own choices.

Now I can't contribute to an HSA or MSA. Why should the govt stop me. For the smaller percentage who were in special circumstances.

You don't fix these kinds of problems by re-doing an entire sytem that works for the majority. You fix what doesn't work for the minority, withough interfering in the lives of priviate corprorations or individuals.

The govts approach to health care can be likened to a loose floorboard in a house. Let's just rip down the whole house because a floorboard is loose.

Why not just fix the floorboard that is loose.

Here's a partial list of the first year benefits of the HC reform bill you refused to vote for or even take part in.
So as not to be hypocritical, I think all Americans should be able to assume that you will all refuse any of the benefits listed below:

*Insurance companies will be barred from dropping people from coverage when they get sick. Lifetime coverage limits will be eliminated and annual limits are to be restricted.

*Insurers will be barred from excluding children for coverage because of pre-existing conditions.

*Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

*Uninsured adults with a pre-existing conditions will be able to obtain health coverage through a new program that will expire once new insurance exchanges begin operating in 2014.

*A temporary reinsurance program is created to help companies maintain health coverage for early retirees between the ages of 55 and 64. This also expires in 2014.

*Medicare drug beneficiaries who fall into the "doughnut hole" coverage gap will get a $250 rebate. The bill eventually closes that gap which currently begins after $2,700 is spent on drugs. Coverage starts again after $6,154 is spent.

*A tax credit becomes available for some small businesses to help provide coverage for workers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1914020220100319

Any Republicans plan on refusing any of these benefits? ( please explain why you are not hypocrites if you don't refuse them)
This administrtion is incompetent. They want to run 1/6th of our economy and can't even get their own bill correct.

Children with pre-existing won't be forced to be covered until 2014

You dems have been duped again. Along with the rest of the nation.

She wants freedom to choose. Simple. That's what the majority of Americans want. Everyone who has health care wants to be able to make their own choices.

Sure.

We have to break back to exercise our right to choose for our most fundamental private property - our life and choosing to end it when we want.

Until Cons are prepared to support true liberty, save the "freedom to choose" nonsense.

Sure.

We have to break back to exercise our right to choose for our most fundamental private property - our life and choosing to end it when we want.

Until Cons are prepared to support true liberty, save the "freedom to choose" nonsense.

What AIR says is true, Chestnut, the GOP and the Conservatives are not in favor of the "right to choose" when it comes to abortion or gay marriage or smoking marijuana. And Sarah Palin is trying to keep the rest of us from having the right to choose as well.

Werbung:
Here's a partial list of the first year benefits of the HC reform bill you refused to vote for or even take part in.
So as not to be hypocritical, I think all Americans should be able to assume that you will all refuse any of the benefits listed below:

*Insurance companies will be barred from dropping people from coverage when they get sick. Lifetime coverage limits will be eliminated and annual limits are to be restricted.

*Insurers will be barred from excluding children for coverage because of pre-existing conditions.

*Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

*Uninsured adults with a pre-existing conditions will be able to obtain health coverage through a new program that will expire once new insurance exchanges begin operating in 2014.

*A temporary reinsurance program is created to help companies maintain health coverage for early retirees between the ages of 55 and 64. This also expires in 2014.

*Medicare drug beneficiaries who fall into the "doughnut hole" coverage gap will get a $250 rebate. The bill eventually closes that gap which currently begins after $2,700 is spent on drugs. Coverage starts again after $6,154 is spent.

*A tax credit becomes available for some small businesses to help provide coverage for workers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1914020220100319

Any Republicans plan on refusing any of these benefits? ( please explain why you are not hypocrites if you don't refuse them)

None of them apply to me but even if they did I would rather reject them and keep my current insurance that I worked for.

Back