Which one is the hottest

the annoying thing

I have picked out a small list of female celerity's who I feel hit the hot list .
You of course are free to add your favorite . Just trying to see what others think.

Jessica Biel
Rhona Mitra
Evangeline Lilly
Halle Berry
michelle rodriguez
nicki minaj
Michelle Pfeiffer
Maggie Q
Jessica Alba
Olivia Munn

Werbung:
I am. Bit disappointed in the response. Hot women are something most men like . But I forgot most of the guys here are democrats and as we know most of them have different opinions on what a woman is .
For instance below is a image of what some democrats would calla woman .As you can see they are not only confused but sick on the head .Screenshot_20220630-021901.png

I am. Bit disappointed in the response. Hot women are something most men like . But I forgot most of the guys here are democrats and as we know most of them have different opinions on what a woman is .
For instance below is a image of what some democrats would calla woman .As you can see they are not only confused but sick on the head .View attachment 1643
Youre getting desperate for points to divert from trumps self incrimination.

Who gives a rats about some hot chick who helps you get your rocks off? It says more about you and other perverts.
I remember you multiple times referring to perverts and guess what. Here you are salivating like a rabid dog, drooling with a wet loin and can't control your personal emotions.

I look forward to your obligatory idiotic childish reply so I can have another whack at you.

I do not respond to sub human scum who endorse burning churches
Good. I wish you wouldn't because we're all sick of hearing what a coward you are.

You're only an intellectual vacuum who thinks you are qualified to judge others. What legacy did your life leave? Any monuments to you?
Youre just, as you say, scum.

I do not reply to sub humans who would burn churches . they remind me of the kkk and the Nazis and the russian scum commiting war crimes.
They are no better then dog shat and about as smart as a fresh heaping pile of it.

I do not reply to sub humans who would burn churches . they remind me of the kkk and the Nazis and the russian scum commiting war crimes.
They are no better then dog shat and about as smart as a fresh heaping pile of it.
And with metronomic precision you chimed in again, purely to tell me you not replying.

If your iq were any lower they would have to water it every day.

Werbung:
Back