Which will happen first

the annoying thing

The world is fed up with Putin's bullying and arrogant threats of using nukes and war crimes committed by his ignorant soldiers .

What will happen first .
The world will call him on his threats

The world will arm the Ukraine with the best weapons
Russians with ethics and morals will rebel and assassinate him.

He will be hanged by his own people along with some of his military and political supporters

He will be hanged for war crimes ( my pick )
He wil die soon of some mysterious cause
He will die of illness
He will start a atomic war and die with the rest of us.

Werbung:
The world is fed up with Putin's bullying and arrogant threats of using nukes and war crimes committed by his ignorant soldiers .

What will happen first .
The world will call him on his threats

The world will arm the Ukraine with the best weapons
Russians with ethics and morals will rebel and assassinate him.

He will be hanged by his own people along with some of his military and political supporters

He will be hanged for war crimes ( my pick )
He wil die soon of some mysterious cause
He will die of illness
He will start a atomic war and die with the rest of us.
Thats odd. When Trump called him a genius, you sat back and louded him for his brilliant assumptions about putin.
You all called Ukraine a communist country, which it is not, and by association with Trump supported a communist government to invade it.
You guys can't decide anything.

Thats odd. When Trump called him a genius, you sat back and louded him for his brilliant assumptions about putin.
You all called Ukraine a communist country, which it is not, and by association with Trump supported a communist government to invade it.
You guys can't decide anything.
Daaaaa Boris I called Russia a communist nation and the Ukraine a corrupt nation . get your facts straight. Now when did I louded and what the hell is that word Mean Boris .Any way I have never said a word here about trumps so called brilliant assumptions lol. You sure tell some whoppers lol. You and Biden go a lot 8n common.

Daaaaa Boris I called Russia a communist nation and the Ukraine a corrupt nation . get your facts straight. Now when did I louded and what the hell is that word Mean Boris .Any way I have never said a word here about trumps so called brilliant assumptions lol. You sure tell some whoppers lol. You and Biden go a lot 8n common.
Naaaaah. Youve been pinged. Let it go comrade and allow those bruises to heal a bit.

The Russian provinces stolen from Russia by Khrushchev and Brezhnev ( both Ukrainian ) will be returned to the motherland
and the Nazi influence removed, along with all the fellow-travellers who have flocked to the conflict to start killing civilians and firing western supplied weapons into apartment blocks and theatres and then blaming the Russians.

Comrade Stalin
On Patriotic duty in the Donbass

The Russian provinces stolen from Russia by Khrushchev and Brezhnev ( both Ukrainian ) will be returned to the motherland
and the Nazi influence removed, along with all the fellow-travellers who have flocked to the conflict to start killing civilians and firing western supplied weapons into apartment blocks and theatres and then blaming the Russians.

Comrade Stalin
On Patriotic duty in the Donbass
Hope was never a good contraceptive and it won't work while Biden is supplying weapons.

Werbung:
Back