Which will we see first ?

the annoying thing

Will we see a Trump or a Biden in jail first ?

Its about 40?60 split if you ask me . mainly due to hunter being on the Biden team . It was 20/80 but that was before trump house was raided

Werbung:
so biden will go to jail because of what hunter did? lol

what crime is joe going to go to jail on, moron?
Sorry mr. Eichmann aka ricky retardo I never said joe would be the one going to jail learn to read . I said Will we see a Trump or a Biden in jail first ? Implying one of the family .
Its ok I understand how easy you get conduced Mr. Eichmann especially after all saluting and clicking your heels together and such

Sorry mr. Eichmann aka ricky retardo I never said joe would be the one going to jail learn to read . I said Will we see a Trump or a Biden in jail first ? Implying one of the family .
Its ok I understand how easy you get conduced Mr. Eichmann especially after all saluting and clicking your heels together and such
the nazi thing isn't working.

you right wing morons love those stupid nicknames, however. its your substitute for intelligent thinking :)

the nazi thing isn't working.

you right wing morons love those stupid nicknames, however. its your substitute for intelligent thinking :)
You cried about ot yesterday denying you approved when you said it was a good Ideal and your head about popped like a infected ass apple mr Eichmann

Of course it is Mr. Eichmann you hate it and spent all day yesterday denying it

lol. all day yesterday? i spent some time yesterday laughing at your stupidity, i agree with you on that :)

i'm curious what your next stupid nickname for me will be...actually I don't really care, i'll just laugh at it when you become desperate and stupid enough again :)

lol. all day yesterday? i spent some time yesterday laughing at your stupidity, i agree with you on that :)

i'm curious what your next stupid nickname for me will be...actually I don't really care, i'll just laugh at it when you become desperate and stupid enough again :)
If you say so Mr. Eichmann , after all according to you , your always right

Werbung:
Back