White House Counsel: Letter To AG BARR

Stiffy

Look, in this camp we know BARR is a Fucking Rat and God only knows why Trump hired him too... idk, I no longer care, I just wanna see what he does NOT do next just like Trump.

This is from one of my groups, asked to read it and share with as many as possible.

Click on the Red Link below and then send it to everyone, every paper, radio, t.v., your local scumbag fucking RAT officials too...

Good Luck America... what comes next will set things in motion toward Civil Unrest and then WAR !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the realm of American law and our system of justice, this letter is a constitutional cruise missile with a nuclear warhead.

WHSC LETTER TO AG BARR This official letter details in easily understood language the "extraordinary legal defect" in Mueller's report, that "quite deliberately fails to comply with the requirements of governing law . . ."

Emmett Flood clerked for Justice Scalia and is now the WHSC.

I recommend that this letter goes viral simply because this will trigger a whole truckload of revelations, such as declassification of FISA court records regarding the abuse, falsified evidence, and it will trigger pending investigations into this entire sordid affair and will open up new ones.

Werbung:
Back