White House flooded this morning

top gun

This was an interesting story that has not been widely reported due to this historic day being the Inauguration of our 44th President Barack Hussein Obama. But it's so interesting I wanted to pass it a long.

WHITE HOUSE FLOODS
AP report

As seen by the massive scaffolding surrounding various portions of the White House in recent days many were aware of this major face lift. What has not been so widely reported were the major interior modifications also being preformed simultaneously with the exterior project.

Upgrades include modernization of the electrical service, plumbing and new even higher security Internet devices.

At approximately 1:42 AM this morning multiple areas in the West Wing of the White House were massively flooded and a major clean up has been put into effect as to not inconvenience the new first family on this historic day. When ask about the incident a White House spokesperson who did not want to go on the record as well as one local observer and a Union Representative for the contractor that was rushed in to repair the mess made the following assessments.

"It appears to just be shoddy work"

"This could be the worse attempt to get something right I've seen in my 16 years in the business."

"It's like the guy didn't even have a license!"

As of the time of this report we have been unable to locate the person involved in this sub-standard work however rest assured we and all of our affiliates are searching for a statement from Joe The Plumber who is believed to be somewhere in the Middle East supplying foreign policy advice.

Have a great day everyone!

Werbung:
Back