who are the trump supporters?

jbander

What type of people make up the right. They support the idea that Nazi , white supremacist groups have good people in them. They really don’t care what they are as long as they vote for the right wing.. They support the idea that people like Putin ,Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and of course the little fat man that is the dictator of North Korea are smart and great People. They are apposed to immigration from specific country's , You know what I mean. They either support non stop lying of Trump or say he doesn’t lie , both being a level of insanity. Another idea within that realm, is the idea that Trump is smart or a good business man. They support attacking police and people in the military if they don’t agree with them, even American Heroes family’s. They accept the massive level of hatred that Trump has for anyone or anything that stands up against the insanity and ugliness of Trump himself. They support the attack on the capital and the actions that put 140 cops in the hospital while Trying to bring down our democracy to force in a mentally ill deranged dictator for their leader. They will accept dictatorship over democracy to stay in power. Many will kill for Trump by him just asking. They think that Christianity and the constitutions supports their hateful ugliness. They think the American flag is a symbol of their righteousness. In reality they piss on the constitution ,the flag and Christianity.

Werbung:
The core has a clear vision of a religious facist state and all laws and the constitution are standing in their way. They are in it for the money, might, obscure racist ideas.

The right is organized and operates under the banner of hatred and lies. In fact they couldn't exist without them . Every dictator ship in the history of the world uses those two exact tools to gain and keep power.

The right is organized and operates under the banner of hatred and lies. In fact they couldn't exist without them . Every dictator ship in the history of the world uses those two exact tools to gain and keep power.

"In the 21st century, the termTHE BIG LIE has been applied to attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 U.S. presidential election by Donald Trump and his allies, specifically the false claim that the election was stolen through massive voter and electoral fraud. The scale of the claims resulted in Trump supporters attacking the U.S. Capitol."

Last edited:
"In the 21st century, the termTHE BIG LIE has been applied to attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 U.S. presidential election by Donald Trump and his allies, specifically the false claim that the election was stolen through massive voter and electoral fraud. The scale of the claims resulted in Trump supporters attacking the U.S. Capitol."
Yes sir

The core has a clear vision of a religious facist state and all laws and the constitution are standing in their way. They are in it for the money, might, obscure racist ideas.
I see why there was little activity here when I arrived.

🤪

What type of people make up the right. They support the idea that Nazi , white supremacist groups have good people in them. They really don’t care what they are as long as they vote for the right wing.. They support the idea that people like Putin ,Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and of course the little fat man that is the dictator of North Korea are smart and great People. They are apposed to immigration from specific country's , You know what I mean. They either support non stop lying of Trump or say he doesn’t lie , both being a level of insanity. Another idea within that realm, is the idea that Trump is smart or a good business man. They support attacking police and people in the military if they don’t agree with them, even American Heroes family’s. They accept the massive level of hatred that Trump has for anyone or anything that stands up against the insanity and ugliness of Trump himself. They support the attack on the capital and the actions that put 140 cops in the hospital while Trying to bring down our democracy to force in a mentally ill deranged dictator for their leader. They will accept dictatorship over democracy to stay in power. Many will kill for Trump by him just asking. They think that Christianity and the constitutions supports their hateful ugliness. They think the American flag is a symbol of their righteousness. In reality they piss on the constitution ,the flag and Christianity.
Speaking for myself I supported Trump in 2016 because the Democrat alternative was one of the worst inhumane fascists ever to run for public office.

Speaking for myself I supported Trump in 2016 because the Democrat alternative was one of the worst inhumane fascists ever to run for public office.

so you voted for trump the egotistical hateful authoritarian instead?
that's some kind of "christian values" for you.

Werbung:
Back