WHO DOESN'T KNOW BIG OIL HAS TURNED OUR ECONOMY UPSIDE-DOWN??!!!!

Phoenix68

"You know how the oil industry is always saying the U.S needs to drill more to lower gas prices and protect energy independence? Well it turns out they've actually been scheming behind the scenes with the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries to do the exact opposite.

This
private coordination with OPEC glaringly contrasts with Big Oil's public rhetoric blaming the Biden administration for constraining U.S. production and raising energy costs—a bogus talking point that Republicans have been parroting for months now. The bad faith has been laid bare: Oil executives themselves are colluding with a foreign cartel to throttle supply and price-gouge American consumers to pad their own pockets."

Wasn't it embarrassing, ENOUGH, for EVERYONE, falling for the IRAQ HUSTLE, AS WELL??!!!!!

Last edited:
Werbung:
Big Oil is interested mostly in profits. There is little difference between Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and US Big Oil.

"In comments filed with the California Energy Commission (CEC) Friday, Consumer Watchdog made the case for a maximum gross refining margin that penalizes refiners for profits of over 70 cents per gallon.

The nonprofit group pointed to state data showing 2022 and 2023 as unprecedented years for refining margins and that refining margins for the rest of the last decade averaged 64 cents per gallon. By contrast, refiners reported an average annual margin of $1.01 in 2023."

"You know how the oil industry is always saying the U.S needs to drill more to lower gas prices and protect energy independence? Well it turns out they've actually been scheming behind the scenes with the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries to do the exact opposite.

This
private coordination with OPEC glaringly contrasts with Big Oil's public rhetoric blaming the Biden administration for constraining U.S. production and raising energy costs—a bogus talking point that Republicans have been parroting for months now. The bad faith has been laid bare: Oil executives themselves are colluding with a foreign cartel to throttle supply and price-gouge American consumers to pad their own pockets."

Wasn't it embarrassing, ENOUGH, for EVERYONE, falling for the IRAQ HUSTLE, AS WELL??!!!!!

The American people have the power to make their oil and gas worthless.

We have the vehicles that give us the power to do just that.

I know just as soon as hybrids were available, I bought one in 2001. I made the choice then to never buy another regular gas car again and I haven't.

As a result, the high price of gas in the bush boy years and now really doesn't affect me much. I can fill my tank for around 30 dollars and that lasts me most of if not all of the month. Especially in the summer when the gas doesn't have as much additives to it.

People can buy an EV and not use gas at all.

I will never understand why certain people refuse to get a hybrid or EV car. It's like they want to be ripped off by the oil companies.

It's very weird.

Our nation allows all of it without even asking one question. The oil companies get untold millions or billions in welfare they call subsidies while they charge us astronomical prices for their gas.

Here's a fact. It costs around 20 dollars to produce a barrel of oil. The oil companies manipulate the price to turn around and sell it for around 80 dollars. That's four times what it costs to produce.

I don't know about anyone else but I got tired of being played as a sucker and fool. Just as soon as I could, I finally put a stop to it.

I just laugh at all the suckers at the gas stations as I drive by.

Werbung:

This

Dummies: Big oil be bad. High gas prices be good.

Back