Who here...

Coyote

can put aside ideological differences and share a beer with their opponents?

If you are up to it...my choice for today (well...tonight when I get home) is Old Peculiar...but I'm easy, I'll share :D

2354.jpg

Werbung:
I don't see anyone here as my opponent (well, except for one or two), Coyote. We're just split down the line of the smart people (conservatives) vs the dumb ones (everyone else). :D

My drink of choice:

s.southerncomfort.1.jpg

I figured USMC for a sweet wiskey guy! But yeah, I am always willing to put disagreement on political issues aside to have a beer and discussion.

I dont get to have a beer to often anymore. I really like a locally produced product.

Alaskan Amber.

I adore Southern Comfort, but a good Scottish whisky is always good too, Glen Livets a good choice. I suppose it just runs in my heritage though.

As for beer, well, a Grolsch is always a good choice, or maybe a Stella or a Carlesberg.

Jeez, another moderator steps up to the chick version of whiskey. Lets bring in some good gutrot...the quality Canadian stuff...Windor, Northern Lights, Yukon Jack...if your gonna drink whiskey, you should wake up not knowing what happened last night. Just the fact you drank whiskey.

Well that not so much me, but plenty where I live.

I had a very nice bottle of Middleton an Irish whiskey that was very smooth.
I like scotch, as Sublime mentioned, Glen Livet, but also Glenfiddich. I had a chance to pick up a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label several years ago at a duty free shop. Unbelievable.

What next for you USMC, Mikes Hard Lemonade?

Southern comfort might not be hardcore, but it tastes so good. Its when someone moves onto the bacardi breezers and wkd (do you have that in the states, it tastes like mouthwash and is about 5%), the girls love them.

Come on though, at least in the UK we don't have light beer.

Southern comfort might not be hardcore, but it tastes so good. Its when someone moves onto the bacardi breezers and wkd (do you have that in the states, it tastes like mouthwash and is about 5%), the girls love them.

Come on though, at least in the UK we don't have light beer.

I wont claim light beer, not my thing. Im not light, its not beer. Its alcoholic water.

I only give you guys a hard time for fun. SC isnt a bad taste. Its mainly where I come from. Alaskans are hard drinkers. My signature is from a local bumper sticker and has more than some truth to its saying.
In Alaska, it seems to me(from personal experience) SC is generally something women drink. Guys usually go for sour whiskeys. Jack, Beam, etc.

I wont claim light beer, not my thing. Im not light, its not beer. Its alcoholic water.

I only give you guys a hard time for fun. SC isnt a bad taste. Its mainly where I come from. Alaskans are hard drinkers. My signature is from a local bumper sticker and has more than some truth to its saying.
In Alaska, it seems to me(from personal experience) SC is generally something women drink. Guys usually go for sour whiskeys. Jack, Beam, etc.

Untrue, Bunz. Sublime was right, the girls here go for the Baccardi backwash. SC is as manly as a baby's bottom.

Interesting.
Thats what the middle school girls drink for breakfast around here.
To each thier own. I still will take any chance I can to poke fun at the mods around here. Just dont go and ban me for Christ's sake.

Interesting.
Thats what the middle school girls drink for breakfast around here.
To each thier own. I still will take any chance I can to poke fun at the mods around here. Just dont go and ban me for Christ's sake.

Haha, I don't like thinking of myself as a Mod. I try to just be a regular poster like I was back before I was "promoted".

And we only ban (or "censor") people that we don't like. You aren't in any danger.

Im glad I can skate under the radar with the Jarhead. Not sure about the Brit though. Cant trust them guys you know. ;)

Werbung:
Back