Who should have been Time's Man of the Year? George W. Bush!

Little-Acorn

And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Democrat after Democrat has been seen on TV shows, news magazines, etc., complaining that George W. Bush is responsible for the current economy, George W. Bush is responsible for the war in Afghanistan, George W. Bush is responsible for the very climate of the planet, George W. Bush is responsible for our crime rates, George W. Bush is responsible for the ongoing situation in Iraq, George W. Bush is responsible for the way the rest of the world feels about the U.S., etc. etc.

Even President Barack Obama keeps referring time and again, the "the situation I inherited" and all the problems he is having as a result.

Time Magazine says that their Man of the Year award is given annually to the person who has had the greatest influence on conditions and events, for better or worse, this past year.

Looks like the vote is unanimous this year: George W. Bush is that man!

Werbung:

Democrat after Democrat has been seen on TV shows, news magazines, etc., complaining that George W. Bush is responsible for the current economy, George W. Bush is responsible for the war in Afghanistan, George W. Bush is responsible for the very climate of the planet, George W. Bush is responsible for our crime rates, George W. Bush is responsible for the ongoing situation in Iraq, George W. Bush is responsible for the way the rest of the world feels about the U.S., etc. etc.

Even President Barack Obama keeps referring time and again, the "the situation I inherited" and all the problems he is having as a result.

Time Magazine says that their Man of the Year award is given annually to the person who has had the greatest influence on conditions and events, for better or worse, this past year.

YOU are so CORRECT!! ACTUALLY the "MAN" part of the DESCRIPTION should have prevented Obama aka "cry baby" from winning any "MAN" Title. He walks around hounded by G.W. Bush!! How Childish, Why did he run for Prez? He saw the problems his party created, has the messiah no skills.
It took Obama , The Messiah , THREE DAYS TO RISE UP AND SPEAK ABOUT A TERRORIST ATTACK!! EXPOSING THAT HE IS NOT A REAL MESSIAH!!!! ANOTHER LIBERAL FRAUD!!

I think they were giving him a break.

Bad influence wasn't what they were going for this year.;)

Little Acorn Said: Time Magazine says that their Man of the Year award is given annually to the person who has had the greatest influence on conditions and events, for better or worse, this past year.

Hey...now that's a really great IDEA...have you contacted the editor of TIME and given your verbal best shot at getting them to amend that "THIS PAST YEAR" to the "HIS TERM IN OFFICE/8 Years-8 Years, and we are in debt up to our ying-yang"...:cool:

You've sold me on that concept...BRILLIANT IDEA, now go do something about it and I'll wait right here for your return ;)

YOU are so CORRECT!! ACTUALLY the "MAN" part of the DESCRIPTION should have prevented Obama aka "cry baby" from winning any "MAN" Title. He walks around hounded by G.W. Bush!! How Childish, Why did he run for Prez? He saw the problems his party created, has the messiah no skills.
It took Obama , The Messiah , THREE DAYS TO RISE UP AND SPEAK ABOUT A TERRORIST ATTACK!! EXPOSING THAT HE IS NOT A REAL MESSIAH!!!! ANOTHER LIBERAL FRAUD!!

its purported that his defense on the court is pretty good but will the SS guys really take the boss to school ? thats a good way to get transfered to guarding Jmmy Carter's dog.

Gee....maybe he should be nominated for Martyr Of The Year.

:rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and, Bill Clinton DIDN'T inherit Daddy Bush's "situation"????

(Sorry....I keep forgetting how anxious everyone was, to work-with Bill Clinton.)​

Gee....maybe he should be nominated for Martyr Of The Year.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and, Bill Clinton DIDN'T inherit Daddy Bush's "situation"????

(Sorry....I keep forgetting how anxious everyone was, to work-with Bill Clinton.)​

Bubba certainly benefited from Bush I's efforts. First instance of the MSM clouding reality (economic turnaround) to the good effect for a dem.

Werbung:
Back