Who was the most important figure in the 20th Century?

Look, it is clearly a toss up between Dick (head0 Cheyney, George W Bush(y snatch) and Donald (duck) Rumsfeld.

They have managed to subvert democracy in the US, bring the thriving economy to its knees, make an abolsute joke of US standing in the world, swell the ranks of Muslim trerrorists, murder thousands of their fellow countrymen on 9/11 and manage to stay in office.

Well, except Donald (duck) Rumsfeld who was soooo bad that even the other two stooges had to let him go.

So maybe Dick and Bush or is it Cock and Snatch?

Werbung:
What's wrong with you people? What about Barney? He got my kid to brush his teeth when I couldn't!

As it turns out,

Kookie is a cheerleader for Bin Laden and accuses everyone else of being Fascists...

So Kookie, which one is you?

code_pink_murder.jpg

Is that poster real or did you change it?

I mean its easy to think code pink hates America and the troops but its so hard to believe at the same time. There is still some part of me that hopes the left isnt as bad as they look

Is that poster real or did you change it?

I mean its easy to think code pink hates America and the troops but its so hard to believe at the same time. There is still some part of me that hopes the left isnt as bad as they look

Code Pink is probably one of the most moronic ridiculous groups out there.

Code Pink is probably one of the most moronic ridiculous groups out there.

Well I can agree with that, I know someone who is a code pink person. She "was" my foster childs advisor for a while till the state fired her.

but the banner said we support the murder of american troops.

I wondered if that was real or if it was something gen made up for fun.

Well I can agree with that, I know someone who is a code pink person. She "was" my foster childs advisor for a while till the state fired her.

but the banner said we support the murder of american troops.

I wondered if that was real or if it was something gen made up for fun.

Given how easy it is to photoshop things like that, I'd be willing to bet is was altered by someone. Who would actually stand behind such a banner, regardless of their political ideology?
The Taliban? Al Qaeda?

Werbung:
As it turns out,

Kookie is a cheerleader for Bin Laden and accuses everyone else of being Fascists...

So Kookie, which one is you?

code_pink_murder.jpg

this is a definite photoshop, amateur as well. Let me tell you why.

First of all using objects that are similarly sized you can determine the difference of distance (you could use some geometry/trig if you want, I'll not avoid this) measuring these (you can use photoshops ruler) you'll notice the difference of angle / distance from right to left differs for the letters than it does scene objects (unmodified)

Also if you look at the E the WE, you'll notice a huge ripple in the signage, this should be VERY apparent in the E, the E maintains its perfect shape in light of this.

I do a lot of photoshops and perspective is a very very tell tale sign, one hard to rid the photo of. In this case it wasn't even done very well and left them quite observable with very little effort.

I've slightly enhanced the image and made it larger so these can be seen more readily.

modcp.ps.jpg

Also note the title of the image (photo-illustration) this is a common term used to describe an image that is supposed to be an example of something through photo modification to express an idea that no image exists of. just some food for throught.

Back