Who's Driving?

TheFranklinParty

I keep hearing how the government is doing this and the government is doing that...those politicians did this and they did that...wait just a second! We elect those people. They are us. If you don't like what they are doing, and they aren't working on your behalf, then vote them out of office next time around.

I can hear you from here...the choices between candidates is bad or worse; so what's the difference? There is a huge difference. If the right people aren't running, then let's get them to run. Let's elect some people who don't want to be there and maybe they'll do a better job since the people who are dying to get in aren't doing the people's bidding.

Werbung:
I keep hearing how the government is doing this and the government is doing that...those politicians did this and they did that...wait just a second! We elect those people. They are us. If you don't like what they are doing, and they aren't working on your behalf, then vote them out of office next time around.

I can hear you from here...the choices between candidates is bad or worse; so what's the difference? There is a huge difference. If the right people aren't running, then let's get them to run. Let's elect some people who don't want to be there and maybe they'll do a better job since the people who are dying to get in aren't doing the people's bidding.

Well, that is just how the pendulum swings or as with this past election the apathetic republicans just give up and stay home in MASS and then they crawl out after the elections are over and gnash their teeth, clench their fists, strut around praying for our current leader to fail and high 5 each other when the most minute item gets vetoed or changed!!!

Register as an INDEPENDENT and become part of the movement to make a difference...instead to the same B.S. 'hard left/rigid right' lets try a middle of the road movement and make them all work for the common man!!!

Do you have a different/better plan?

Well, that is just how the pendulum swings or as with this past election the apathetic republicans just give up and stay home in MASS and then they crawl out after the elections are over and gnash their teeth, clench their fists, strut around praying for our current leader to fail and high 5 each other when the most minute item gets vetoed or changed!!!

Register as an INDEPENDENT and become part of the movement to make a difference...instead to the same B.S. 'hard left/rigid right' lets try a middle of the road movement and make them all work for the common man!!!

Do you have a different/better plan?

Ah, you mean like Canada has? Hell, we don't have any right-wing parties, just centrist or leftie loonie parties. Makes no difference. They all share the same goal, a lust for power for themselves, and handing the public purse to their buddies.

Ah, you mean like Canada has? Hell, we don't have any right-wing parties, just centrist or leftie loonie parties. Makes no difference. They all share the same goal, a lust for power for themselves, and handing the public purse to their buddies.

However do you manage to live there??? :rolleyes: Have you ever lived anywhere else?

And NO, I didn't mean 'like Canada has'...your country is just a slight degree away from 'Jolly Ole England' and we ran away from that...remember!!! LOL

The bankers are driving right now, by the way. What's currently going on with the NYSE is that Goldman Sachs and a few others are doing the bulk of the trading in an artificial way to try and bring prices up, probably in the hopes that some dupes will come along and buy a bunch of truly non-performing assets, getting them off the hook. As the days and weeks have been going by, they've been closing down the public information channels whereby one can see evidence of this. It's a very desperate move. An awful lot of the government's efforts lately have been exactly to benefit the bankers but in the end, it will come to naught. When it really starts to unravel, it's going to be hideously ugly. Some of that will probably occur when quarterly results start flowing in here within the next couple of weeks, and a lot more will at the end of Q3. This October will likely be horrible.

I don’t agree with your assessment of the markets, but that is not really the point. I believe that there is a tipping point we are close to reaching, where the general populace will say; “Enough!”

This sort of happened with the rejection of the Bush administration, but in my humble opinion it was artificailly accelerated by the media, so it doesn’t have the staying power. I think people are at the cusp of revolting against the lying and the cheating done by our elected officials. Look at the recent backlash towards the two unfaithful governors.

The challenge, as was stated earlier in this thread, is who do we replace them with? I would like to believe that we are at a moment in time when we can bring together a few honorable Congressional candidates who are willing to work hard to get elected. Once they are elected, they must fight the unpopular fight; use both the old media (TV/Radio/Newspaper) and the Internet media (email, video posts, blogs) much like Ron Paul is currently doing, but super charged. They must use this 21st century media to make transparent the back door dealing that has made Washington, and many State Legislatures, no more than a flea market for favors and power brokering.

The Franklin Party is starting to get some attention and some backing. We may not be the whole answer, but we will definitely have both hands squarely on the bolder, and we're willing to work with anyone who has positive intent. We’re looking for those people who really want to take back their government inch by inch. I’m hopeful that we can find a courageous few who are willing to stop complaining and actually step up and invest themselves in the process.

Oh, yeah, there's a LOT going on at the moment, that was just one particular highlight.

We reached the tipping point for the entire planet a long time ago--it's just that the manifestation of the results have taken a bit of time to start showing up. When the cost of debt service cannot be sustained by the economic expansion of primary energy production and distribution (especially at this scale), a nightmare of deleveraging is bound to occur. Universal forgiveness of debt in a case like this generally presents as... war.

The bankers are driving right now, by the way. What's currently going on with the NYSE is that Goldman Sachs and a few others are doing the bulk of the trading in an artificial way to try and bring prices up, probably in the hopes that some dupes will come along and buy a bunch of truly non-performing assets, getting them off the hook.
I'm no 'Polly-Anna' about the 'mover & shakers' behind the scenes that keep this monetary world moving in the direction that they want it too; hence my rational thoughts that despite the 'FEAR & OBAMA BASHING' that many seem to enjoy doing...there are too many world/American large money minded/greedy people that have better places/chances to skim from the strength of American {off of our blood, sweat & tears} than to just allow our Financial/Stock Market to collapse AGAIN!!!
As the days and weeks have been going by, they've been closing down the public information channels whereby one can see evidence of this. It's a very desperate move.
SORRY you said, "they've been closing down the public information channels whereby one can see evidence of this", would you/could you elaborate on this statement???
An awful lot of the government's efforts lately have been exactly to benefit the bankers but in the end, it will come to naught. When it really starts to unravel, it's going to be hideously ugly. Some of that will probably occur when quarterly results start flowing in here within the next couple of weeks, and a lot more will at the end of Q3. This October will likely be horrible.

Notation about the wording in RED! At least your not quantifying your statements...you seem to be hedging your forecasts too:rolleyes: So unless your Gypsy fortune teller, crystal ball, taro cards have provided you with a firm commitment about the financial impact that is going to play out, you don't know squat either ;), LOL

I don’t agree with your assessment of the markets, but that is not really the point. I believe that there is a tipping point we are close to reaching, where the general populace will say; “Enough!”
This sort of happened with the rejection of the Bush administration, but in my humble opinion it was artificailly accelerated by the media, so it doesn’t have the staying power. I think people are at the cusp of revolting against the lying and the cheating done by our elected officials. Look at the recent backlash towards the two unfaithful governors.
You really think that the 'masses are rejecting' the G.W.B. era...I guess I'm finding that hard to believe...{I would hope that they are waking the hell up} but I'm not sure that even the polls have reflected that Americans have evolved towards finding fault with the former Bush & Inc. I seem to find only polls that reflect the happiness for our current President statistically by Dem/Repub...but I'm not sure what questions those pollsters have been asking either!
The challenge, as was stated earlier in this thread, is who do we replace them with? I would like to believe that we are at a moment in time when we can bring together a few honorable Congressional candidates who are willing to work hard to get elected.

Where here's the rub...how quickly can we have a possible candidate be tested by a 'polygraph' and what litmus testing are we going to provide to each and every possible candidate prior to supporting them for as a nominee?
Once they are elected, they must fight the unpopular fight; use both the old media (TV/Radio/Newspaper) and the Internet media (email, video posts, blogs) much like Ron Paul is currently doing, but super charged. They must use this 21st century media to make transparent the back door dealing that has made Washington, and many State Legislatures, no more than a flea market for favors and power brokering.
Well, I have to give KUDO'S to the Obama election machine...they seem to have figured out the essential way in which to mop the floor with the republican election team, who were still standing around wondering WTH to make the election so hard to forecast/predict!
The Franklin Party is starting to get some attention and some backing. We may not be the whole answer, but we will definitely have both hands squarely on the bolder, and we're willing to work with anyone who has positive intent. We’re looking for those people who really want to take back their government inch by inch. I’m hopeful that we can find a courageous few who are willing to stop complaining and actually step up and invest themselves in the process.
Not that I'm not all about change...I've been dragging my 'soap box' for reforming our election process for the past 20 plus years...but wouldn't your "Franklin Party" necessitate the dramatic over haul of the current 2 party system that many of us have come to abhor??? Couldn't the 'Franklin Party' become one and the same as the Registered Independents, join forces/unite ???

SORRY you said, "they've been closing down the public information channels whereby one can see evidence of this", would you/could you elaborate on this statement???
Have you tried running a Slosh Report on Open Market Operations for the last ten years recently? I did several months ago and extracted all the data available at the time. They won't let you do it now because it's so damning, I expect. You can have some of this year's data, but nothing from last year and before.

Other issues include changes in the reporting of "indirect" bids on treasuries:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124588934703850877.html

Opacity is getting more severe all the time.

Have you tried running a Slosh Report on Open Market Operations for the last ten years recently? I did several months ago and extracted all the data available at the time. They won't let you do it now because it's so damning, I expect. You can have some of this year's data, but nothing from last year and before.

Other issues include changes in the reporting of "indirect" bids on treasuries:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124588934703850877.html

Opacity is getting more severe all the time.

Now that is a new one on me...'Slosh Report on Open Market Operations'...nope never had heard of it until you just told me. Is there a publisher {land line/contact phone number or a snail mail address} that you could contact to see WTH happened? Would that not be your onus to follow up on that???

Oh, Goodness-Freaking-Gracious!!!

I guess we're just not up-to-date on our knowledge of the Federal Reserve System and Open Market Operations, huh?

You think somebody oughta' just... call 'em up and say something sweet like, "didja' all know that you've got an FOIA problem brewing... ? Enquiring (yes, that's mispelled on purpose) minds want to know!"

Trust me, kiddo... there's a MASSIVE arcane world behind the curtain, where the implementation and control of monetary policy is performed. And now's your chance to take your first real peek, should you decide to go looking before what was once reasonable transparency turns into pitch black opacity.

You can see the Federal Reserve balance sheets:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/

Treasury Auctions:

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/RI/OFAuctions?form=histQuery

Graph the TED Spread:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=.TEDSP:IND

Run Slosh Reports on Open Market Operations (less now):

http://www.gmtfo.com/reporeader/OMOps.aspx

Follow the Baltic Dry Index:

http://investmenttools.com/futures/bdi_baltic_dry_index.htm

Tell you what... why don't you take a little <snicker!> vacation from here and spend a little time researching that stuff, what it is, how it works, how to use it... THEN... maybe we can talk a little more about it. Those links, by the way, don't even begin to fulfil the requirements of "the tip of the iceberg". But they're a start.

However do you manage to live there??? :rolleyes: Have you ever lived anywhere else?

And NO, I didn't mean 'like Canada has'...your country is just a slight degree away from 'Jolly Ole England' and we ran away from that...remember!!! LOL

We are nothing like England. WE have changed much since 1867. Good thing our former masters decided not to continue whooping your ass no? Otherwise, you would be Canadian too.

I could NEVER think of living anywhere else. Blasphemy!!!! How dare you!?

England is a veritable MUSLIM state. You know it, I know it, EVERYONE knows it.

Werbung:
Oh, Goodness-Freaking-Gracious!!!

I guess we're just not up-to-date on our knowledge of the Federal Reserve System and Open Market Operations, huh?

You think somebody oughta' just... call 'em up and say something sweet like, "didja' all know that you've got an FOIA problem brewing... ? Enquiring (yes, that's mispelled on purpose) minds want to know!"

Trust me, kiddo... there's a MASSIVE arcane world behind the curtain, where the implementation and control of monetary policy is performed. And now's your chance to take your first real peek, should you decide to go looking before what was once reasonable transparency turns into pitch black opacity.

You can see the Federal Reserve balance sheets:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h41/

Treasury Auctions:

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/RI/OFAuctions?form=histQuery

Graph the TED Spread:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=.TEDSP:IND

Run Slosh Reports on Open Market Operations (less now):

http://www.gmtfo.com/reporeader/OMOps.aspx

Follow the Baltic Dry Index:

http://investmenttools.com/futures/bdi_baltic_dry_index.htm

Tell you what... why don't you take a little <snicker!> vacation from here and spend a little time researching that stuff, what it is, how it works, how to use it... THEN... maybe we can talk a little more about it. Those links, by the way, don't even begin to fulfil the requirements of "the tip of the iceberg". But they're a start.

JEWS CONTROL AMERICA. This is because the Jews own the Federal Reserve Bank. It’s not “federal” at all. It’s privately owned. By Jews!

The money that President George Bush borrows in the billions of $$$ at interest comes from the Jewish money lenders of the Federal Reserve Bank. They look so very professional & so legit don’t they? But don’t fall for it for they are bandits. For how does President George Bush pay for these loans at Jewish high interest hmm? By taxing American Gentiles up the gazoo!

Presidential candidate Ron Paul says that we don’t have to borrow from the Federal Reserve Bank but can print our own $$$ at no interest. Ron Paul says that this is our Constitutional right. But Jews don’t care about our Constitutional rights. All that Jews care about is what serves their own interests.

JEWS THAT RUN THE PRIVATELY-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK:

1) Ben S. Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back