Who's Side Is The CIA ON??!!!

Mr. Shaman

Are they (purposely) TRYING to create an INTERNATIONAL-problem???

:mad:

"We speak with investigative journalist and Democracy Now! correspondent Jeremy Scahill and Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), a leading member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the chair of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, who is launching an investigation into why two Blackwater contractors were among the dead in the December 30 suicide bombing at the CIA station at Forward Operating Base Chapman in Khost, Afghanistan."

Werbung:
Werbung:
But, but, but...my understanding of the IRAQ v Blackwater debacle was; Blackwater didn't loose their contracts with America, not then, not now...they just reorganized/did a corporation name change to Xe and just kept doing business as usual.

I do believe that they are still in Iraq as well. Just not right under the prime ministers nose and kept in the backfield so they don't draw so much attention, but I don't think that the entire Blackwater staff ever left Iraq...they just moved employees around so that there were new faces in the most common places!

Back