Why are Dems so racist?

Gipper

And they get away with saying such awful things.

Such as the following:

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."
-Senator Joe Biden

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd,

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
-- Lyndon B. Johnson

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a ****** from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."
-Harry Truman

"There’s some people who’ve gone over the state and said, ‘Well, George Wallace has talked too strong about segregation.’ Now let me ask you this: how in the name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You’re either for it or you’re against it. There’s not any middle ground as I know of."
-- Democratic Alabama Governor George Wallace

"You f*cking Jew b@stard."
-- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.'
-- Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

"Jews — that's J-E-W-S."
-- Democratic state representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

"There are white n*ggers. I've seen a lot of white n*ggers in my time."
-- Former Klansman and Current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate" in March of 2001

Werbung:
The one I can't understand is Chris Matthews judging the people at the Palin book signing by the color of their skin. Almost no one called him out on how racist that was. This is the type of media reporting that supports the racial divide and encourages bigotry from all sides.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King

The one I can't understand is Chris Matthews judging the people at the Palin book signing by the color of their skin. Almost no one called him out on how racist that was. This is the type of media reporting that supports the racial divide and encourages bigotry from all sides.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King

what the fact that she has basicily a pure white croud?

I love that line from MLK and do not understand why we cant apply it.

If we do, we are called racist.....Ironic

I love that line from MLK and do not understand why we cant apply it.

Because Dems/Libs will not allow it. African Americans must be wards of the state so that they continue to vote Dem. Just as Dems loved slavery and tried to prevent civil rights, they condemn blacks to a life of poverty and dependence. The left continues to promote reparations and other such dribble to keep them believing the nation is racist (even after electing a black man) and they promote the entitlement mentality.

I don't know why the Radical Right is considered racist?

I mean these Conservatives are really just misunderstood.

Werbung:
Back