Why can't Obama "get", "Gitmo"?

always

Why is it so difficult for a supposely "bright" President to understand we should NOT have a Civil trial for terrorists who want to kill us all?
Why does a President of The United States want to spend millions of TAXPAYERS dollars to fund a "Terror show" in New York City?
That sounds INSANE to me! First these TERRORISTS must be handled in a Military Trial conducted in GITMO!!
To do otherwise is simply against all common sense.
Obama need not pass the buck and blame another. He is the President and can override the actions of any enemy of America, even those he appointed and hold positions in his Administration!
America! , We must Demand that OBAMA use GITMO for this trial and imprison these enemies of America at GITMO during the Trial!
To do any less is just ANTI- AMERICAN! It up to YOU Obama!! Friend or FOE???

Werbung:
Moveonhuffpomoonbatter Gitmo is the debil

have u not heard ?

but he does love the meaningless gesture which makes me wonder why he has not moved on the Gitmo thang. he could have shut it down in a week if he wanted.

Always, it sounds like you have already tried these people.

Anyone who does not understand the importance of the rule of law is very stupid.

Everyone should get a fair trial.

One day it might be you in the dock.

Oh and BTW it is a bit rich you talking about terrorists who want to kill you all.

Maybe a good place to start would be for the US to stop killing thousands and thousands of innocent Muslims, men women and children

Always, it sounds like you have already tried these people.

Anyone who does not understand the importance of the rule of law is very stupid.

Everyone should get a fair trial.

One day it might be you in the dock.

Oh and BTW it is a bit rich you talking about terrorists who want to kill you all.

Maybe a good place to start would be for the US to stop killing thousands and thousands of innocent Muslims, men women and children

Mods, Dorothy, anyone???

This guy is a troll.

Are trolls okay at the HOP?

If you can't attack the post attack the poster
It seems to be the habit around here...that if the sanctimonious self-anointed ones post the rules then they are almost 'MODERATOR LIKE' and allowed to sidestep the rules when 'THEY DEEM' it necessary. Or screech about someones RUDE BEHAVIOUR when they point that finger...they forget that there are still 3 fingers pointing back at themselves...:rolleyes:

Hang in there...GIPPERS had his week vacation to the 'BANNED ZONE', we got to spend the same week away...not together, but both banned most likely by the one and only anointed one;)

Just saying that President Obama wanted GITMO closed doesn't make it happen...just as G.W.B. wanted to privatize Social Security...didn't make it happen either.

Indeed

I don't mind the attacks of gipper and genseneca. To anyone with a brain reading them they will just appear as lunatic rants that do anything to avoid taking on the point being made.

And they really do serve to explain how the US Government gets away with its breathtakingly hypocritical actions.

But of course when the US imprisons people for years without trial that is noble.

When the US executes minors and the innocent that is just.

When the US bombs and kills hundreds of thousands of men women and children that is legal.

When the US fixes an election that is democracy.

When the US kills thousands of its own citizens that is unbelievable.

When the US Government snoops into other countries computer systems to steal patents that is acceptable.

I could go on and on and on.

But the fact is, most people in the US will not countenance the fact that the US does lots of very bad stuff. They really do believe that the Injuns treated the good ol' cowboys very badly.

U.S.A - Unprincipled, Stupid, make up your own word for A

(I don't want the prissy moderators on my back again for using bad language like 'assholes'.)

Indeed

I don't mind the attacks of gipper and genseneca. To anyone with a brain reading them they will just appear as lunatic rants that do anything to avoid taking on the point being made.

And they really do serve to explain how the US Government gets away with its breathtakingly hypocritical actions.

But of course when the US imprisons people for years without trial that is noble.

When the US bombs and kills hundreds of thousands of men women and children that is legal.

When the US Government snoops into other countries computer systems to steal patents that is acceptable.

But the fact is, most people in the US will not countenance the fact that the US does lots of very bad stuff. They really do believe that the Injuns treated the good ol' cowboys very badly.

(I don't want the prissy moderators on my back again for using bad language like 'assholes'.)

In your case your use of "bad language" is really not profanity since you are describing your personal character traits, most "modertors" will allow that!

Werbung:
Indeed

Once again you post outrageous allegations with no documentation. You have yet to post a link to a reputable source backing ANY of your opinions. Not once in all your posts have you backed your opinion. You are just trolling here.

troll.jpg

Back