why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

diamonds in the sky<>

Is he your god????
If you don't believe why do you care.
Mabe people want something to believe in.
People want to believe that this isn't it for them.
Its not that hard to believe we came from an all knowing god is it???:barefoot:

Werbung:
Rather simple answer D. They are not secure in their (non?)belief and like to appear (in their minds) superior to you. But its cool. Its our job to spread the Good News and the Holy Spirit's job to win their heart's.
Oh, yeah it is hard for them as they would have acknowledge that there was something greater than themselves. Humility is not very easy to attain.

What a ludicrous thread

Christians go around trying to sell their snake oil to as many people as possible

But if atheists share their truth look what happens

Spectacular hypocrisy

Religion has done so much harm to the world that fighting back is a noble enterprise

Atheism is just education

Religion is superstition

Oh and btw diamonds ... You didn't answer my question on another thread...if god asked you to kill someone would you do it?

Ok this is what I say to your question.
God wouldn't make me kill anybody.
He might test me to see if I will attempt to do what he asks but he won't make me do anything to harm anyone.
Jesus died on the cross so that god will forgive us for our sins.
That dark age is far below us but god will one-day come again in glory to judge the living and the dead as the scriptures say.
Let me believe what I want.
I don't go around telling atheist their wrong because god says not to judge.
So I won't judge.
:cool:

Two points: Jesus takes our sins as His own so that we wont require forgiveness. That judging, which is soley the job of the Father pertains to the hesrt of man. Have you truely acceptedcChrist as your personal savior ? Or for jews have you truely obeyed the Law ? We msy not know the heart of another its no trick observing sin and it is not judgement as meant by our being told not to judge.
Make sense ?

Yes it does make sense,but when I say that god says don't judge I am in the understanding that we will see the sins butwe aaren't going to be the ones to ultimately judge them that is gods job.
Who are we to say that they are wrong?:oops:

Yes it does make sense,but when I say that god says don't judge I am in the understanding that we will see the sins butwe aaren't going to be the ones to ultimately judge them that is gods job.
Who are we to say that they are wrong?:oops:
Sin has been spelled out its no mystery. What is a mystery is the content of our hearts. Only the individual and God Almighty know that.

I know what you mean what I don't get is why people lie to god?
God knows all he sees all why lie to him he knows what your doing....:ROFLMAO:

The heart is just an organ with four chambers and a few tubes and its function is to pump blood

There is nothing in it that is not physical and there are certainly no beliefs or thoughts

I wonder why you guys think there are

Could it be yet more Christian lunacy?

And diamonds, you still haven't answered the question

If god asked you to kill someone would you do it?

And don't say he wouldn't because he asked Abraham to kill Isaac and he killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people himself

The fact is your god loves killing

But then he did make the devil so what can you expect

He even arranged things so that his own sin would be brutally murdered

How evil can you get

You never hear of the devil doing stuff like this but you suckers worship the tyrant and deride what seems to me like a perfectly reasonable devil

I did answer your question.
And he is the all mighty god my savior you can't possibly call him evil.
Since there is a heaven he isn't killling the innocent he is simply taking them with him to a better place up in heaven where they don't have to suffer

I did answer your question.
And he is the all mighty god my savior you can't possibly call him evil.
Since there is a heaven he isn't killling the innocent he is simply taking them with him to a better place up in heaven where they don't have to suffer
Understanding God and spirituality requires a bit of intellect. This is something atheist lack and it is usually replaced by hatred and malice. These Point Of Sale type people are hollow, lack compassion and mock their fellow man for their faith and sincerity.

I am sure one's energy and efforts are better spent elsewhere!

[quo Texas_tea, post: 220670, member: 3948"]Understanding God and spirituality requires a bit of intellect. This is something atheist lack and it is usually replaced by hatred and malice. These Point Of Sale type people are hollow, lack compassion and mock their fellow man for their faith and sincerity.

I am sure one's energy and efforts are better spent elsewhere![/quote]
You dont have to be smart to find god, but I do believe malice and hatred live in the hearts of the nonbelievers.(y)

Werbung:
Back