Why Do Republicans Want People To "Die, Quickly"??

Mr. Shaman

It's THEIR contribution (actually, it's Wall $treet'$ lobbyi$t$ who're making any contribution$) to a new economy!!!!

"Wall Street wizards have been down in their corporate basements working furtively to fabricate some new, get-rich-quick financial gimmick, and - Holy Frankenstein! - they've done it; life $ettlement$!!!!

:eek:

Werbung:
It's THEIR contribution (actually, it's Wall $treet'$ lobbyi$t$ who're making any contribution$) to a new economy!!!!

:eek:

I think because republicans saw what democrats do to their own kind, remember VINCE FOSTER? I do He went out to a PARK to feed ACORNS to a few squirrels and met his demise. I heard that was the very start of ACORN in the democrats party . Still a MYSTERY!

Not reading the Sham's OP, since he's on my ignore list... But from the title (IF it actually accurately reflects his usual tripe with cutesy colored type and links) Republicans don't want that - it's simply a typical Democrat lie and publicity stunt to mislead and shift focus. Period.

Don't conservatives believe that one should only buy a service if they can afford it instead of sticking a lender with the bill?

Not reading the Sham's OP, since he's on my ignore list... But from the title (IF it actually accurately reflects his usual tripe with cutesy colored type and links) Republicans don't want that - it's simply a typical Democrat lie and publicity stunt to mislead and shift focus. Period.

If you dont evne know what the post says, why talk?

Take a look, most of them are from your side Pandora..
Selective reading as well as selective critiquing & criticisms...she has her 'favorites' regardless of what falls out of their heads and she's ALWAYS in total agreement with them...LMAO

I lost count with the numerous numbers of post for the healthcare reform bill that this political sight cussed and discussed the ignorant twisting and misprinted verbiage that was the constant B.S. discussion from her and her fair haired 'groupie's':D

Remember the the 'Democrats' "want to force you into talking about your DEATH/DEATH PANELS and how you will be too expensive to be kept alive"...so turnabout seems like FAIR PLAY to me ;)

How much quicker can you die than still in the womb?

You know PIDGEY, You spoke volumes of truth in just ELEVEN WORDS!
Here we have the radical leftist , who promote and encourage Abortion, killing an infant still in the womb, who favor PARTIAL - BIRTH ABORTION , slaying the infant after its birth, these folks try and paint the Conservatives as murderers. How pathetic can a human being become? In truth their leader , Barack Hussien Obama ,while a State Senator, voted to kill any infant that somehow survived an attempted abortion . Now , one cannot become more brutal than that! Could that really be the source of our recent National Problems ?

Werbung:
Back