Why do rich elitists love the democrats so much?

Starcastle1958

The libtard line here from people who are not even Americans is that average working class and middle class Americans are trash but the mega rich are awesome. Dick Cheney is awesome! The Bush's are awesome! Bill Gates is awesome! Pfizer is awesome!

They can use their wealth and power to influence elections. It's ok it was to help Joe Biden!

They can use their wealth to buy media outlets and then spread lies and the corporate media can spread those lies as if they are real news.

Do you care? Hell no. Orange man bad!

Werbung:
Laurene Powell-Jobs-She paid over $100M for The Atlantic magazine. The Atlantic was always a good credible news mag back in the day with terrific writing. Sort of modeled after the New Yorker.

It always slanted left but maintained some credibility and fairness.

Jobs the widow of Steve Jobs bought the now mainly online news outlet for one purpose. To use it as a propaganda arm of the democrat party.

A Jeffrey Goldberg story from(Note the timing) Sept 3rd 2020. 2 months before the election claimed that Trump called dead soldiers suckers and losers. Who was the source for this comment? Oh there was none. No named sources!

The most vocal, most transparent president ever. A man who spoke his opinions daily on twitter and did dozens of rallies with speeches over an hour long never said this. He was never quotes on a camera phone which every person on earth has. Nope an unnamed source!

The Biden news media repeated it as fact despite there being no source. They seemed to be prepared for the release like it was all planned?

For the remaining of the campaign Biden repeated this lie in every speech and every debate.

I already linked this one. Michael Bloomberg and other rich people paid off the fines and court costs of felons to allow them to vote to help Joe Biden in Florida.

Why was Bloomberg so certain they would be voting for Biden? Oh yeah they are felons!

I already linked this one. Michael Bloomberg and other rich people paid off the fines and court costs of felons to allow them to vote to help Joe Biden in Florida.

Why was Bloomberg so certain they would be voting for Biden? Oh yeah they are felons!

i think americans should vote. why don't you?

The libtard line here from people who are not even Americans is that average working class and middle class Americans are trash but the mega rich are awesome. Dick Cheney is awesome! The Bush's are awesome! Bill Gates is awesome! Pfizer is awesome!

They can use their wealth and power to influence elections. It's ok it was to help Joe Biden!

They can use their wealth to buy media outlets and then spread lies and the corporate media can spread those lies as if they are real news.

Do you care? Hell no. Orange man bad!
Because they are stupid

trump is a rich elitist. why does he love the dems so much? oh wait..lol.

Trump's wealth does not compare to these other people.

We now have the documents that prove that the Biden white house is ordering people off Twitter. Why would Twitter do what they say?

Why are so many of these mega rich people with more wealth the GDP of many countries to in love with Joe Biden? What is Biden doing for them and vice versa?

Then they call ordinary people trash.

Trump's wealth does not compare to these other people.

We now have the documents that prove that the Biden white house is ordering people off Twitter. Why would Twitter do what they say?

Why are so many of these mega rich people with more wealth the GDP of many countries to in love with Joe Biden? What is Biden doing for them and vice versa?

Then they call ordinary people trash.

lol. so he's not a "rich elitist" because he's less rich than others?

hahahahha
hahahahahah

how many rich people are "in love with biden".
list all the names and their wealth, and the people who don't love biden.

Some states would not want scum bag criminals to vote.

Never mind what Bloomberg did was also illegal.

Proud that low IQ violent criminals are big friends of the democrat party?

it was illegal? he was arrested?

and yes, some states don't want americans to vote. that's sad, dont you think?

coming from a guy who thinks there was zero inflation and prices just all went back down magically for a month .

not what I said happened, moron. lol.

prices were flat in the month of july, they didn't go up, they didn't go down. duh.

god you're stupid.
i hope you are pretending to be a moron, you can't be this stupid in real life, can you?

Werbung:
not what I said happened, moron. lol.

prices were flat in the month of july, they didn't go up, they didn't go down. duh.

god you're stupid.
i hope you are pretending to be a moron, you can't be this stupid in real life, can you?
So if prices didn't go up and didnt go down then it is the same not zero lol your math and ability to comprehend are limited to moron.Screenshot_20220817-185554.png

Back