Why does god like the devil more than he likes humans?

Dawkinsrocks

Well, I guess you'd have to ask why god made the devil in the first place but that aside consider this

Shortly after god made the world he was 'obliged' to drown every human bar one family for doing a bit of buggery...exactly as he knew they would do when he made them in the first place.

The devil on te other hand seduces huge numbers of weak little people into eternal damnation and what does god do?

Nothing

In fact god rewards the devil with his own eternal kingdom where he can satisfy his evil desires forever

Or, if you like, god has given the devil a devil's heaven.

So clearly god has a much greater fondness for the devil than for pathetic little creatures called humans.

I guess he knew many of them would be too stupid to see through this and they would still worship him whatever he did

Werbung:
For, well the point is that in the end the anti forces are totally and completely beligerant to any and all circumscribed views. It really is a shame that the whole gemeinshchaft and Gesellschaft are so corrupt and deluded as the fall for it every time. The only solution or cure, as the case may be, is (nevermind that the cure is worse than the disease) to just chuck it for the ignorant bastards.

That's a parody for anyone who wonders.

obama-satan.jpeg

Funny how you post that parody of Obama when you worship a god who loves the devil

But then what can you expect from homophobic anti science pro death anti human pro discrimination members ?

edited for content

So as god loves the devil and has provided him with his eternal playground I guess it must also be god's will that people go there

I reckon that the devil is really god and god the devil

Think about it, what better way to dupe people than effect role reversal?

That us why 'god' did all those awful things in the old testament but you never hear about the devil doing anything bad

So Christians are clearly devil worshippers

I have to say devil, that is a really cunning plan

Luckily I have seen through it and am looking forward to spending eternity in paradise ie hell

I reckon that the devil is really god and god the devil

Think about it, what better way to dupe people than effect role reversal?

That us why 'god' did all those awful things in the old testament but you never hear about the devil doing anything bad

So Christians are clearly devil worshippers

I have to say devil, that is a really cunning plan

Luckily I have seen through it and am looking forward to spending eternity in paradise ie hell
You know, your alway's ranting about God this and Jesus that.. it causes me to think about tolerance and as a Christian what my actions should be..I guess it depends on what a persons opinion of tolerance is.To me, it means we should allow others to believe what they want without fear of mistreatment or oppression, yes.

However,Imo,what you think it means... I must allow others to do whatever they want regardless of the costs to individual human beings and society overall, no. If tolerance means I have to say everyone is right, give up my freedom to call someone out for promoting lies, and cease all efforts to show others the light of the Bible and Jesus of Nazareth, no. If tolerance means I have to allow false teachings to spread about the Bible, God, and Christianity, watch quietly as others rewrite history and lay the intellectual foundation to take away my rights, no.

I’m afraid this is what most people mean when they talk about tolerance. These are not the words they use, but this is what they say by their actions. What it really means is that I, as a Christian, must tolerate everybody else’s views—no matter how crude or offensive—and keep my mouth shut. All the while people from every angle criticize, mock, and labor to destroy everything I believe in and hold dear.

As a non-Christian, I ask you to step back and listen as if you were. Count how many times the name Jesus is used as an expletive on television each night. Hear as the Bible is taunted and attacked by a constant procession of supposed “historical” or “scientific” television shows. Notice how my faith is chiseled off monuments and shoved out of classrooms. Then you tell me, who’s really the intolerant lot in America?

Why

Religion has blighted the world for hundreds of years

It has seen people burn to death for disagreeing with it

And it is mythological shit

You are welcome to believe it

If you are that intellectually bankrupt

Now, why don't you respond to my post and explain why you worship a god who loves the devil more than he/she/it loves you?

Why

Religion has blighted the world for hundreds of years

It has seen people burn to death for disagreeing with it

And it is mythological shit

You are welcome to believe it

If you are that intellectually bankrupt

Now, why don't you respond to my post and explain why you worship a god who loves the devil more than he/she/it loves you?
I would respond..but you don't believe in the devil..or maybe your just that intellectually bankrupt..Why do you think that is?

It has been my experience that persons with "tortured souls"--ones who THINK they are somehow not the equal of, or treated like the equal of, or "respected" as the equal of, or considered the equal of--ANYONE else--have this same attitude.

The more the world changes and becomes "progressive"--the more it stays mired in the quicksand of lack of self-confidence.
I personally and completed baffled why anyone gives a shit what anyone else thinks. I mean--WHY would you?
Nice to know sometimes--but really care--astounding.

I suppose it is "the human condition".

BTW--Religion is no more evil than any other set of rules.
It has been the basic organization of human life on Earth--so you might think twice before condemning it.
Most religion haters are ones whose lifestyles operate outside the general norm--and they hate that.
Which is to say--it is THEY who are intolerant of anyone who does not validate their life.
Pathetic. Pointless. The Road to Ruin, as well.

You are on a debating board saying you don't give a shit what anyone else thinks?

Bizarre

I care that loads of people are duped into believing the mythology of religion which then cons them out of their money and gives them false hope.

And in times gone by would have them brutally murdered for thought crimes

So you see the church cares a lot about what you think

You are on a debating board saying you don't give a shit what anyone else thinks?

Bizarre

I care that loads of people are duped into believing the mythology of religion which then cons them out of their money and gives them false hope.

I am discussing.
I think debates are a face-to-face affair.
Internet -based ones can be called debates--but really don't fit the bill.
They might better fit under the heading of "discussion". IMHO.

Debate is--timing-oriented responses and usually has a audience to absorb it.
It is fencing for wordsmiths.

Well you are wrong

But you haven't addressed the main point which is that god loves the devil

So I guess Christians should too

Bizarre

I might give a damn about what you think............ IF you ever decide to THINK instead of just being a loud-mouth, ignorant, bigoted EFITED FOR CONTENT I'll keep an eye out for a rare post in which you use your brain instead of just your bigoted mouth.

Werbung:
Well you are wrong

But you haven't addressed the main point which is that god loves the devil

So I guess Christians should too

You used a lower case "g" on God--that distracts many from your point of view.
Perhaps you were speaking of Ra or Odin--who knows?

Back