Why have Muslim men lowered themselves to be babysitters for women?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Why have Muslim men lowered themselves to be babysitters for women?

As I understand it, many Muslim men have decided to become babysitters and chauffer to grown women by insisting that they be accompanied by a man when going out.

I also understand that Muslim men have taken on the womanly duty of teaching girls how to dress and a grandmother’s duty of teaching women how to dress and what is appropriate to wear.

In Canada, our customs are more of women accompanying women as they do their various chores and sorties and not having to bother men for such menial tasks as driving them about like a chauffeur, nor have Canadian men place ourselves in a grandmother’s position of determining what women’s fashions will be.

Our gays are into such things but not usually heterosexual men.

It seems to me that Muslim men are treating their women like immature children who cannot get around without them and who need to be told what to wear. This is quite a demeaning position for both Muslim women and especially Muslim men.

Where is a Muslim man’s honor in his lowering himself to be a babysitter, companion/chauffeur and a woman’s fashion coordinator?

Regards

DL

Werbung:
Dude, why are you so hung up on spreading hateful ignorant propaganda? You do realize that you aren't taken seriously right?

If I could tell women how to dress, it would be a fun time indeed. :sneaky: A lot of skin would be showing for sure.

It seems to me that Muslim men are treating their women like immature children who cannot get around without them and who need to be told what to wear. This is quite a demeaning position for both Muslim women and especially Muslim men.

Possibly they would be afraid the women would cheat on them. Nonetheless, as you say, their paranoia is too extreme. Anyhow, the Muslim side of the story says such laws lower sex crimes. However, such laws would only really be necessary if your dealing with idiots.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dude, why are you so hung up on spreading hateful ignorant propaganda? You do realize that you aren't taken seriously right?

What is hateful and ignorant are demonstrably immoral religions like Islam and Christianity and no, I do not take people who do not recognize that, like you, seriously.

Regards
DL

If I could tell women how to dress, it would be a fun time indeed. :sneaky: A lot of skin would be showing for sure.

Possibly they would be afraid the women would cheat on them. Nonetheless, as you say, their paranoia is too extreme. Anyhow, the Muslim side of the story says such laws lower sex crimes. However, such laws would only really be necessary if your dealing with idiots.:rolleyes:

No argument with this.

Regards
DL

What is hateful and ignorant are demonstrably immoral religions like Islam and Christianity and no, I do not take people who do not recognize that, like you, seriously.

Regards
DL
So you actually believe the bigotry you display? I'm sorry to read that. Displaying and or acting out of intolerance for people's religious preferences due to extreme and implausible definitions of their views is what is demonstrably immoral. Are you an atheist? If you are you do realize that the way many atheist have chosen to behave and act towards those of faith pushes atheism over into the category of being a religion itself making many atheists hypocrites?, right? Learn to coexist and effect change without being bigot. You don't have to believe the way others do, but to behave in the manner you do and suggest the actions towards those of different beliefs that you have on this site is extreme and ridiculous.

So you actually believe the bigotry you display? I'm sorry to read that. Displaying and or acting out of intolerance for people's religious preferences due to extreme and implausible definitions of their views is what is demonstrably immoral. Are you an atheist? If you are you do realize that the way many atheist have chosen to behave and act towards those of faith pushes atheism over into the category of being a religion itself making many atheists hypocrites?, right? Learn to coexist and effect change without being bigot. You don't have to believe the way others do, but to behave in the manner you do and suggest the actions towards those of different beliefs that you have on this site is extreme and ridiculous.

I am not an atheist. I am a Gnostic Christian and what is ridiculous is not recognizing the demonstrable immorality of Christianity and Islam.

Regards
DL

I am not an atheist. I am a Gnostic Christian and what is ridiculous is not recognizing the demonstrable immorality of Christianity and Islam.

Regards
DL

I happen to know a bit about that which I'm sure you didn't expect. I'm calling BS on this because your posts don't line up with those beliefs. Nice try though. Christian Gnosticism isn't about the preaching of hate for other religions and being ultra intolerant of other beliefs. I admit they are hard on Jews, harder than they should be, but not in the way you have just blasted on Islam and Mainstream Christianity. I can deal with the fact that Christian Gnosticism abandons the old testament completely in favor of the new simply because Christians tend to disregard old testament law on many things as it is. Your hate speech on this forum throws even known Gnostic beliefs in the trash. Calling your self a Gnostic Christian is a lie and not a defense of your posts.

I happen to know a bit about that which I'm sure you didn't expect. I'm calling BS on this because your posts don't line up with those beliefs. Nice try though. Christian Gnosticism isn't about the preaching of hate for other religions and being ultra intolerant of other beliefs. I admit they are hard on Jews, harder than they should be, but not in the way you have just blasted on Islam and Mainstream Christianity. I can deal with the fact that Christian Gnosticism abandons the old testament completely in favor of the new simply because Christians tend to disregard old testament law on many things as it is. Your hate speech on this forum throws even known Gnostic beliefs in the trash. Calling your self a Gnostic Christian is a lie and not a defense of your posts.

If you know of Gnostic Christianity then you will know that we think it our duty to fight evil. We happily name the demiurges and Yahweh and Allah, along with Satan are well suited to that name.

You go ahead and love and defend immoral creeds. I will show my hate of immorality as strongly as I can.

Regards
DL

As stated in other threads, the Muslim control of women, and the general supression of freedom of speech is mostly from a desire to socially control the masses. Whether you think the people deserve it depends on your view of human nature. Nonetheless, many times such control is overboard as with the case of women wearing full body coverings.

Also, why pick on Muslims, when Hindu men are often oppressive pigs as well as other non-western men in general?

As stated in other threads, the Muslim control of women, and the general supression of freedom of speech is mostly from a desire to socially control the masses. Whether you think the people deserve it depends on your view of human nature. Nonetheless, many times such control is overboard as with the case of women wearing full body coverings.

Also, why pick on Muslims, when Hindu men are often oppressive pigs as well as other non-western men in general?

I pick on all immoral creeds. Islam at present is the worst and that is why I focus on it more than others.

Regards
DL

I pick on all immoral creeds. Islam at present is the worst and that is why I focus on it more than others.

Regards
DL

Are you sure that's true? If you look at Hindu treatment of the untouchables, then you would be shocked. They're treated just as bad as African Americans in Alabama were in 1910.

Are you sure that's true? If you look at Hindu treatment of the untouchables, then you would be shocked. They're treated just as bad as African Americans in Alabama were in 1910.

I understand that things are improving there but worldwide, Islam does more damage than Hindus and since no one reads what I put in India, I would be wasting my time.

Why would you want me to speak to the smaller problem instead of my trying to reduce the biggest problem?

Regards
DL

Why would you want me to speak to the smaller problem instead of my trying to reduce the biggest problem?

More than likely Hinduism and Islam are equal problems. However, since Hindus are not making life miserable for western people via terrorism, nobody cares about India.

Ironically, people seemed to care a lot about aparthied South Africa, yet there was no concern for India. Perhaps this is due to the fact nobody thinks non-white people can oppress people at the same level as white people of a western European heritage.

I understand that things are improving there but worldwide, Islam does more damage than Hindus and since no one reads what I put in India, I would be wasting my time.

Does anyone in the Muslim world read what you have to say about Islam?

Last edited:
Werbung:
More than likely Hinduism and Islam are equal problems. However, since Hindus are not making life miserable for western people via terrorism, nobody cares about India.

Ironically, people seemed to care a lot about aparthied South Africa, yet there was no concern for India. Perhaps this is due to the fact nobody thinks non-white people can oppress people at the same level as white people of a western European heritage.

Does anyone in the Muslim world read what you have to say about Islam?

I don't know. Their immorality is quite easily shown and they have a harder time than Christians in justifying their tenets. They do not often engage due to that fact.

Regards
DL

Back