Why is America so unpopular around the world?

Werbung:
Because we are arrogant pricks, rationalist. The KGB used to be our excuse, but now that we are the epitomy of a police state, we are the guardians of truth, justice, and the 'american way'. Rush wants us to be the defenders of his oxycodone. He is sadly mistaken, we are of the people, by the people, and for the people. He is for fear, the status quo, and anything that makes him the almighty dollar. Go figure, rush is the epitome of american life. And if you don't agree, then say so.... please.

Are you all crazy? The world loves us now!!!!!

obama being elected healed the planet, heck even the oceans are healed!

Everyone loves us now, its just silly to argue that we are not loved................

we have obama to apologies for all the arogant Americans and heal the planet.

Sheesh, stop thinking pre obama ...

You think obama lies? You are the one with a long nose. Take your signature line, you think we believe your crap? Be honest, gripper, where did Thomas Jefferson say that? Huh? Where?

We would believe you, gipper, if you would simply tell us in what exact paper did Thomas Jefferson ever say that? Or anything resembling that.

One little actual quote, please. You want to push this really? Really? You are wrong, and I tried to be nice, but you want to embarass yourself more?

I love Thomas Jefferson. If only he could be resurrected, he would send the lib/progressive vermin back into their holes.

sigpic3_4.gif

Werbung:
I think the real question is....Why is CHINA so damn Cheap.....I mean 1 million dollars for Haiti relief....REALLY!!!! and the world hates us???

Back