Why is Bill Clinton at Flight 93 Memorial?

steveox

Hes the one Responsible for 9/11 attacks. If he would done his job by getting Bin Laden back in 1999 9/11 would been prevented. Watch the movie path to 9/11. It would show how Bill Clinton was responsible for 9/11 cause he was so soft on terrorist.

Werbung:
This scene here shows how Bill Clinton was responsible for 9/11

So,, If he would done his job by getting Bin Laden back in 1999 9/11 would been prevented.

He heard thjere would be press coverage

An other ridiculous statement!
If someone doesn't need more press coverage. . .it is Bill Clinton!

He makes plenty of money with his speaking engagements, he has a successful wife, and HIS presidency was extremely successful. . .espcecially compared to his successor!

But... keep on spinning those stupid remarks. . .it just makes the Republicans (at least some of them, because I don't believe that every Republican is that ridiculously biased and spiteful) more venomous!

Hes the one Responsible for 9/11 attacks. If he would done his job by getting Bin Laden back in 1999 9/11 would been prevented. Watch the movie path to 9/11. It would show how Bill Clinton was responsible for 9/11 cause he was so soft on terrorist.

My hope is that he is there to help promote Hillary
so she can go against obama in the primary :)

I have gotten two different emails from him recently asking for donations to pay off hillary's old debt from the 2008 run and that she can not proceed with anything new till that debt is paid

then I checked out her website at hillaryclinton.com and saw this

"As we take the next steps in our journey, I know you'll be right there with me, as always, in my heart and by my side.

Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless America"

- Hillary Rodham Clinton

The woman is going to run :)

I hope so!! No democrat president has ever won re-election that someone in the party challeges him. Remember Jimmy Carter? Ted Kennedy ran against him in 1980 and he lost to Ronald Reagan. And in 1968 RFK ran against LBJ and he lost to Nixon.

I hope so!! No democrat president has ever won re-election that someone in the party challeges him. Remember Jimmy Carter? Ted Kennedy ran against him in 1980 and he lost to Ronald Reagan. And in 1968 RFK ran against LBJ and he lost to Nixon.

Shhhh Hillary might be reading this blog :)

we don't want her having second thoughts!

Shes not reading this. Believe you me she knows the past candidates who lost when someone in the party challenges the president

I think fp clinton did a good enough job trying to get Bin Laden.

If Hillary runs in the primary and loses that would be good. But if she were to win the primary then she will have a better chance at beating the republican than obama would. so it would be really bad if she won the primary. It is just not worth it to take that chance. How about she just say that she wants to run because he has done such a horrible job and then she not run after all.

If she won the presidency she would be more likely to be able to make obamacare stick. A horrible outcome.

She would be more competent and not have the same baggage that he has. She would energize her base and reduce the dissatisfaction that independents have.

I think fp clinton did a good enough job trying to get Bin Laden.

If Hillary runs in the primary and loses that would be good. But if she were to win the primary then she will have a better chance at beating the republican than obama would. so it would be really bad if she won the primary. It is just not worth it to take that chance. How about she just say that she wants to run because he has done such a horrible job and then she not run after all.

If she won the presidency she would be more likely to be able to make obamacare stick. A horrible outcome.

She would be more competent and not have the same baggage that he has. She would energize her base and reduce the dissatisfaction that independents have.

I think you are probably right :(

Werbung:
See Liberals are weak when it comes to dealing with islamic terrorist. Like Jimmy Carter didnt do a thing to IRAN when they took Hostages. Reagan bombed Tripoli whatever Gadhafi commit terrorist acts. Bush SR attacked Saddam, Bush W Attacked Saddam and caputured him. But Bill Clinton didnt get Bin Laden he was soft on Terrorist. Like why did he attack Kosovo? Milovich didnt even have WMDs. His actions played well during Chris Wallace interview.

And you really want Hillary be president?

Back