Why isnt Obama speaking out against U.K PM? U.K is turning into a police state

steveox

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...e-raid-houses-over-UK-riots-?odyssey=nav|head

But Oh yeah He comdems Moammar Gadhafi what hes doing,, He Condem Hosni Mubarak and urge him to step down. But he wouldnt Speak out against IRAN when the young Iranians want freedom and IRAN Cracked down on Protresters. Now he wont condem UK PM David Cameron on illegal Police crackdown. David Cameron is doing the samething that George Bush did as president is why we have an idoit president Obama now. You watch UK next Elections... Theyre gonna get their first CLOWN PM. And the Paliment will be turn into a Circus just like the U.S Senate is right now.

Werbung:
steveox, et al,

This has to be put in context.

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...e-raid-houses-over-UK-riots-?odyssey=nav|head

But Oh yeah He comdems Moammar Gadhafi what hes doing,, He Condem Hosni Mubarak and urge him to step down. But he wouldnt Speak out against IRAN when the young Iranians want freedom and IRAN Cracked down on Protresters. Now he wont condem UK PM David Cameron on illegal Police crackdown. David Cameron is doing the samething that George Bush did as president is why we have an idoit president Obama now. You watch UK next Elections... Theyre gonna get their first CLOWN PM. And the Paliment will be turn into a Circus just like the U.S Senate is right now.
(COMMENT)

Throughout history, a pattern of violence, lawlessness and criminal behavior seems to rise as poor economic conditions take hold and unemployment rises. That is just the way it is.

Under a 100% Capitalist State, it is not "all for one, and one for all;" or any such illusion. It is "all for me - as much as I can get." Or in more educated terms: "utilitarian - maximization of wealth." The UK, like the US, are not "democracies" --- but "republics." And just as the republics of old, the wealthy, rich and powerful, run the nation in a way that benefits them. They will stoop to any low, outsource any job, corrupt any investment, and cripple any opportunity ---- IF it financially or influentially adds to their personal wealth, power, and influence in society.

In the US - you can prove this, just ask any Member of Congress (just like any member of Parliament in London) what legislation they supported that was equal to or greater than what they spent on Iraq or Afghanistan. Name one politician that is campaigning, with the cornerstone that they want to rebuild America's (or the UK's) industrial might, economic power, and commercial influence; putting Americans to work, investing in our national equity, and making America or the UK the center of science and technology.

This is not struggle about reforming government, but a natural off-shoot of the economic times. If UK, or the US for that matter, had inspired hope, trust and confidence in the youth (the next generation of voters and leaders, in building a robust economy that could support every class within its population, this would be much different.

Just My (minority) opinion.

Respectfully,
R

steveox, et al,

This has to be put in context.

(COMMENT)

Throughout history, a pattern of violence, lawlessness and criminal behavior seems to rise as poor economic conditions take hold and unemployment rises. That is just the way it is.

Under a 100% Capitalist State, it is not "all for one, and one for all;" or any such illusion. It is "all for me - as much as I can get." Or in more educated terms: "utilitarian - maximization of wealth." The UK, like the US, are not "democracies" --- but "republics." And just as the republics of old, the wealthy, rich and powerful, run the nation in a way that benefits them. They will stoop to any low, outsource any job, corrupt any investment, and cripple any opportunity ---- IF it financially or influentially adds to their personal wealth, power, and influence in society.

In the US - you can prove this, just ask any Member of Congress (just like any member of Parliament in London) what legislation they supported that was equal to or greater than what they spent on Iraq or Afghanistan. Name one politician that is campaigning, with the cornerstone that they want to rebuild America's (or the UK's) industrial might, economic power, and commercial influence; putting Americans to work, investing in our national equity, and making America or the UK the center of science and technology.

This is not struggle about reforming government, but a natural off-shoot of the economic times. If UK, or the US for that matter, had inspired hope, trust and confidence in the youth (the next generation of voters and leaders, in building a robust economy that could support every class within its population, this would be much different.

Just My (minority) opinion.

Respectfully,
R

the context should be that Steve said it..thats enough context to start ignoring things ...

Stevox. . .could you please make up your mind?

In one thread, you bash the British establishment because they are too lenient and do not use "force" to inspire "respect, as the LAPD. . .

quote by Steveox:
UK riot thugs steal from injured boy
The Mayor of London should fire the Police Chief. And Hire Daryl Gates. And Hire MARK FURHMAN As Chief of Detectives. And then ill bet you London people will learn to Respect the laws when Bobbies do this

and in this one, you sound outraged because the British establishment uses "too much force" against it's "people!" Just because. . . you're trying once again to attack President Obama. . .for whom you voted for!!!

You are such a joke!

Can you THINK for yourself, instead of jumping on every negative bandwagon you can find?

Just think. . .the reasonable thing to do is probably somewhere between the two extremes that you propose!

You dont get it!!! You dont Raid in peoples homes. Its not even allowed in the US.Thats what Nazis used to do in Germany. The Brits dont have a consitution like America has.Thats why the police must get warrants to search your home or car.If an officer ask me he wants to search your car you bravely say do you have a warrant? If he says no but i can get one,,Then you let him get that warrant. But if he calls for back up and force to search my car i can get my lawyer and sue the city and the state on violation of my rights protected by the consitution.

Under a 100% Capitalist State, it is not "all for one, and one for all;" or any such illusion. It is "all for me - as much as I can get."

Capitalism is based on three things, Individual Rights, Volitional Consent, and Mutually Beneficial Exchange. Whatever system you are confusing for Capitalism is not Capitalism but some other system.

Capitalism is based on three things, Individual Rights, Volitional Consent, and Mutually Beneficial Exchange. Whatever system you are confusing for Capitalism is not Capitalism but some other system.

Since when did the poor and the lower middle class consent to see their share of wealth and income shrink for the profit of the top wealthiest 1%?

And when did corporations and banks do anything that was "mutually beneficial," except to their own? And, why is it that the "indiidual right" to belong to an Union is now being questionned and attacked?

If those are the basis of Capitalims, . . we are even further away from true Capitalism and free market than I thought!

Werbung:
GenSeneca, et al,

On as sense, you have a point. Washington doesn't support capitalism.

(COMMENT)

The idea behind "capitalism" is to limit the hand of government. Much like democracy - capitalism really doesn't exist in the real world.

Capitalism is grounded in the concept of free enterprise, which argues that government intervention in the economy should be restricted and that a free market, based on supply and demand, will ultimately maximize consumer welfare.

When the shakers and movers of American style capitalism become greedy, it adversely impacts the economy. Capitalism is all about maximizing wealth; the accumulation of wealth through unrestrained commerce.

• Individual Rights: The right to conduct business in any way, to accumulate wealth, even to the detriment of the national economy. Yes this is true. The reason that companies outsource employment opportunities, it to make gain a great profit margin. It has nothing to do with patriotism.
  • Volitional Consent: Again, while constitutionally protected, it does not add to the health of the nation when it does not add to the strength of the nation.
  • Mutually Beneficial Exchange: Yes, when it is mutually beneficial between shakers and movers. It may or may not be beneficial to the health of the nations economy.

Yes, you are correct in the sense that all these are constitutionally protected. But the freedom to pursue these without any patriotism --- is harmful and deceptive. I can go out and wave the flag, praise America, and encourage freedoms; but if I outsource employment to maximize my wealth --- how did I use my freedom to help America? My deeds actually added to rolls of the unemployed and added to the drain on tax dollars --- but I don't care --- because it is my constitutional right to take any legal action that will add to my wealth --- even at the expense of other Americans.

Being American and Patriotic is more than just waving a flag or blindly fighting for the Constitution. It is about sacrifice and building a nation. A nation that is strong and healthy. And that is where we are. Blindly supporting a form of Capitalism, without a patriotic sense of the spirit and intent behind its meaning:

Preamble said:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Of course, I am one person. But I do not consider the CEOs of industries that outsource employment as patriotic americans; just greedy. And I don't consider Washington Politicians that promote industries to leave America as being patriotic, no matter what they say on TV.

Most Respectfully,
R

Back