Why isnt this woman on train arrested?

Werbung:
Watch
See its a double standard when it comes to TSA and the Airlines. Like Alec Baldwin got kicked off the plane for playing a game
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/alec_baldwin_thrown_off_flight_at_ikgro0tlAWEveH4IMoa4YK

One GOOD reason is the facts about this picture.
The actual distance between the trains is many feet.
They are not so close it could hit her head--not even close to it.
It just looks that way--which is why these people made this video.

Workers stand between passing trains all the time--the distance is quite a few feet.
Trains "rock" a lot and there is always a safe distance betwixt them.

Knowing this--I was very surprised it got all the press it did.

BTW--that does NOT make it a good idea--trains carry with them a lot of flying debris of all sorts in their wake.

One GOOD reason is the facts about this picture.
The actual distance between the trains is many feet.
They are not so close it could hit her head--not even close to it.
It just looks that way--which is why these people made this video.

Workers stand between passing trains all the time--the distance is quite a few feet.
Trains "rock" a lot and there is always a safe distance betwixt them.

Knowing this--I was very surprised it got all the press it did.

BTW--that does NOT make it a good idea--trains carry with thewm a lot of flying debris of all sorts in their wake.

Unless the video is faked...then I think these trains where closer then you think if they where as far apart as you say...I don't think there reaction would be the same...or he would be asking if she was ok.

Werbung:
Unless the video is faked...then I think these trains where closer then you think if they where as far apart as you say...I don't think there reaction would be the same...or he would be asking if she was ok.

It is not a matter of thinking that it is so.
Check out the facts for yourself--don't take my word for it.
Optical illusion.
Ask anyone who has traveled in train cars across the country--a rare thing today--and they will tell you.

Back