Why Not Reconciliation?

Werbung:
I love this.

40% 0f Americans have no healthcare.
One third of the working population earns $9 per hour or less.

And 'most people' don't want HC reform???

Bizarre.

The US is not a country where everyone is rich and can choose to buy health insurance if they want.

That is a myth perpetrated by the rich.

It is a country where most people are actually quite hard up and many tens of millions of people cannot afford health insurance.

And so, for example, infant mortality in the US is huge.

In most countries that was resolved 50 years or more ago.

What I love so very much more is blind, hyper-partisans inability to comprehend such a simple statment as "the American people do not want the current disaster of a bill." 58%...does that constitute a majority?

The Insurance industry & their paid spokesmen in Congress (The GOP)...don't want HC reform of any type.....The American people certainly DO want it...& need it! (Don't you get it??.....You GOP types don't speak for the American people anymore. You speak for corporate profits!
Obama will give bi-partisanship one last shot Thurdsady night....& then I hope Friday they'll go straight to Reconciliation.
Political suicide?....I say take a chance!

This is what the GOP wants....An Obama Waterloo & that's ALL they want!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y

The Insurance industry & their paid spokesmen in Congress (The GOP)...don't want HC reform of any type.....The American people certainly DO want it...& need it! (Don't you get it??.....You GOP types don't speak for the American people anymore. You speak for corporate profits!
Obama will give bi-partisanship one last shot Thurdsady night....& then I hope Friday they'll go straight to Reconciliation.
Political suicide?....I say take a chance!

This is what the GOP wants....An Obama Waterloo & that's ALL they want!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y

Don't you get it? 58% of the American people do not want HCR in it's current form...I have never said HCR wasn't needed, and I will not subject myself to another pointless debate with your unyielding, subjective, shrill, convoluted, back tracking, subject changing, hyper-partisan opinions.

Enjoy your mental onanism.

Don't you get it? 58% of the American people do not want HCR in it's current form
That statement is their line with this bill & will be their line with the next bill.....the one after that & so on into the future. They will always simply be against any bill..."In its CURRENT form! (the GOP thinks we're all idiots & don't get it!

Enjoy your mental onanism.
I will thanks! (maybe you could pass the time doing something like......I don't know.....playing with Photoshop?....I understand you can change reality with it :) )

That statement is their line with this bill & will be their line with the next bill.....the one after that & so on into the future. They will always simply be against any bill..."In its CURRENT form! (the GOP thinks we're all idiots & don't get it!

I will thanks! (maybe you could pass the time doing something like......I don't know.....playing with Photoshop?....I understand you can change reality with it :) )

Just as I feel reconciliation would constitute political suicide for democrats, republicans and conservatives failing to address HCR concerns would also be falling on their swords. The Genie is out of the bottle, and HCR will occur if any political party wishes to attain or remain in power.

Patience is warranted for any truly good, useful legislation, especially of this magnitude, and the democrats attempts to ram-rod their "solutions" without honestly addressing the reality of costs or allowing input from the other side is why it's sitting on the shelf.

Patience and pragmatism over a shrill desperate race to beat midterms would be the prudent approach.

Barack Obama doesn't care about health care. This is about command and control of a vast sector of the economy and control of people's lives. This will create a Chicago patronage program on steriods.

Just as I feel reconciliation would constitute political suicide for democrats, republicans and conservatives failing to address HCR concerns would also be falling on their swords. The Genie is out of the bottle, and HCR will occur if any political party wishes to attain or remain in power.

Patience is warranted for any truly good, useful legislation, especially of this magnitude, and the democrats attempts to ram-rod their "solutions" without honestly addressing the reality of costs or allowing input from the other side is why it's sitting on the shelf.

Patience and pragmatism over a shrill desperate race to beat midterms would be the prudent approach.

If the GOP has its way, HC reform will take place ..........right after my hometown freezes over. (if you get my drift
devil-0013.gif
)

Have any Senators or Representatives recommended reconciliation?

Or even said it could be used in this case?

Werbung:
Back