Will Michigan Pass an Anti-Sodomy Law?

Werbung:
SCOTUS struck down sodomy laws directed at a particular demographic.

Hope they do. Imagine the look on some guy's face when he gets tagged for what a president did to an intern.

SCOTUS struck down sodomy laws directed at a particular demographic.

Hope they do. Imagine the look on some guy's face when he gets tagged for what a president did to an intern.

Or many women do for their husbands, or "companions".

Why? Muslims are very opposed to homosexuality. Even more so then "christians".

Well--let's say their propaganda says that--their behavior for the last thousand years or so is rife with raping young males for fun. That--would fall under homosexuality--as a sidebar under Pedophilia.

Well--let's say their propaganda says that--their behavior for the last thousand years or so is rife with raping young males for fun. That--would fall under homosexuality--as a sidebar under Pedophilia.

I would think it would be more of a "power" thing kind of like bullying. They also execute homosexuals by stoning. Just a couple of examples:

Quran 7:80-81

"We also (sent) Lut: he said to his people: 'Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.' "

Quran 26:165-166

"Of all the creatures in the world will ye approach males. And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

I would think it would be more of a "power" thing kind of like bullying. They also execute homosexuals by stoning. Just a couple of examples:

Quran 7:80-81

"We also (sent) Lut: he said to his people: 'Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.' "

Quran 26:165-166

"Of all the creatures in the world will ye approach males. And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay ye are a people transgressing (all limits)!"

As with most cults of personality--hypocrisy is the hallmark.
They also despise liquor--and guzzle it when outside of their primitive homelands.
They are people mired in the idiocy of the 7th century A.D.
They can only fool those they can terrorize and control with brutality.
The height of their strength is the bullying of women and children.

Do you have a different source? Something sounds off. Dpes the law actually define the term "sodomy"? I've seen the word used to describe more than one thing... (without going into too much detail here).

As with most cults of personality--hypocrisy is the hallmark.
They also despise liquor--and guzzle it when outside of their primitive homelands.
They are people mired in the idiocy of the 7th century A.D.
They can only fool those they can terrorize and control with brutality.
The height of their strength is the bullying of women and children.

LOL, then the same could be said of "good" Catholics. Some sects of Anglicans accept homosexuality, and homosexual marriages, as do Methodists. Southern Baptists demand a 10% tithe yet do not care for the poor which is what the tithe was originally intended for.

Problem is not the religion itself, the problem is the nature of man.

Do you have a different source? Something sounds off. Dpes the law actually define the term "sodomy"? I've seen the word used to describe more than one thing... (without going into too much detail here).

I believe it is either "front" or "back" sodomy--to put it in Victorian terms.

LOL, evidently it is another right wing hysteria moment since the law has nothing to do with homosexual sex, just sex with animals:

http://www.fixthemitten.com/blog/sb-219-and-michigans-sodomy-statute

I'm not sure why that makes it a right wing hysteria moment. Wouldn't some of the far wingers be glad for laws against certain types of sex? It sounds more like the other side is freaking out over this to me. Just sayin'. ;) Doesn't matter to me though, since I don't consider myself a Republican or a Democrat.

Well, if that's the case, it sounds like a good law. I don't think people should be having sex with animals.

Werbung:
I'm not sure why that makes it a right wing hysteria moment. Wouldn't some of the far wingers be glad for laws against certain types of sex? It sounds more like the other side is freaking out over this to me. Just sayin'. ;) Doesn't matter to me though, since I don't consider myself a Republican or a Democrat.

Well, if that's the case, it sounds like a good law. I don't think people should be having sex with animals.

It is the right wing that is equating this law to one regarding homosexuals which is what has the left upset. From the article:

The measure was snuck into a bill banning animal abuse......

<skip>

Instead, the sodomy ban is directly linked to a law against bestiality, essentially saying the two are equal.

The law states that it is a felony for anyone to commit “the abominable and detestable crime against nature with mankind or with any animal.”

It is the word "mankind" that was "snuck" into the law by Republicans to again establish an unConstitutional law.

Back