Will Russia invade the Ukraine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the annoying thing

Almost for sure and I blame Biden. He has already demonstrated his weak knees with Afghanistan , which will one day bite American in the ass as it again becomes a haven for terrorist as it has in the past.
Also His statements and lies and conflicting statements .
Here is a couple examples of his massive flip flopping .

Makes you wonder if his decisions have any thing to do with hunters exploits in Russia with crack hoes and gangsters and the money he got and ruddian drug dealers stealing his lap top as he claimed.

Werbung:
...well....its a theory......

Didn't know Steve Bannon was still around? D'ya think he's screwing Marj? Or....Maybe Marj just needed some free publicity for her mid-terms so Steve offered her a spot on his blog in exchange for a blow job? I mean what politician is going to turn down a bit of free publicity and Steve's a powerful bloke don't forget! I mean she's not ugly as such so maybe Steve thought...meh....why not let her spout her bit on my blog and hell maybe I get a good gobbling. She's got a big mouth and if Stevey boy is a well hung fella then its a good fit....if I can put it that way.....as she may have done. I mean its no skin of Steve's dick to give her a bit of a hitch-up to reach out to her synaptically challenged supporters; if anything he owes them that as they did get him elected to the White House, so giving some other plonker a platform might well help. Social media worked for Steve ergo giving Marj a hand (you never know!) may help her along the path - and he gets a good blow job to boot! Would she have him slap a rubber on do you think? I mean she's anti-abortion so I think she'd have wanted him suited and booted just in case there were consequences. I mean you can get preggers by giving blow-jobs you know...its a well known fact! I remember reading on Twitface about a cheer-leader that Marj used to knock around with, Mary-Jane-Angelpops Sucamanuts, she got up the duff by sitting on a toilet seat after some cheerleader had jilled herself off looking at a picture of Trump in a Megabots outfit after flushing a used condom down the toilet!

......well.......I mean......

....its a theory....

Last edited:
...well....its a theory......

Didn't know Steve Bannon was still around? D'ya think he's screwing Marj? Or....Maybe Marj just needed some free publicity for her mid-terms so Steve offered her a spot on his blog in exchange for a blow job? I mean what politician is going to turn down a bit of free publicity and Steve's a powerful bloke don't forget! I mean she's not ugly as such so maybe Steve thought...meh....why not let her spout her bit on my blog and hell maybe I get a good gobbling. She's got a big mouth and if Stevey boy is a well hung fella then its a good fit....if I can put it that way.....as she may have done. I mean its no skin of Steve's dick to give her a bit of a hitch-up to reach out to her synaptically challenged supporters; if anything he owes them that as they did get him elected to the White House, so giving some other plonker a platform might well help. Social media worked for Steve ergo giving Marj a hand (you never know!) may help her along the path - and he gets a good blow job to boot! Would she have him slap a rubber on do you think? I mean she's anti-abortion so I think she'd have wanted him suited and booted just in case there were consequences. I mean you can get preggers by giving blow-jobs you know...its a well known fact! I remember reading on Twitface about a cheer-leader that Marj used to knock around with, Mary-Jane-Angelpops Sucamanuts, she got up the duff by sitting on a toilet seat after some cheerleader had jilled herself off looking at a picture of Trump in a Megabots outfit after flushing a used condom down the toilet!

......well.......I mean......

....its a theory....
What the hell are you talking about ,

Yrs unless you think a invasion of the Ukraine by Russia is nothing . Of course when they come for your nation it will mean nothing .
Oh indeed very keen to discuss matters of such import but not about the tat you're posting or other American idiots verbally masturbating on Bannon's Blog spot....I mean sheesh....you yanks actually believe that crap? So, when you post something which is actually worth serious comment then sure I'll pitch in, always happy to have a chat....:)

Until then let's make up shit about Marj and all the other empty headed cerebrally challenged tits that spout tinpot conspiracy garbage when what's really needed is something rather more intelligent. So until then.......TTFN

Well first I could care less about Bannon . I just posted the link about the Ukraine. . But if Europeans are not worried about Russian expansion and want to sit around and masturbate then thats fine with me.

Perhaps one day when they come for your nation or cut off the fuel supplys to your nation then it will get your attention.Kinda makes me question the intelligence of Europeans who are not concerned about it .
Im assuming your in Scotland or Ireland or England and Im sure you have the military might to fend them off with out help. Your Ukrainian brothers will be rolled over like the Germans did Poland.
This isnt about politics its about right and wrong perhaps one day you will understand that.

This isnt about politics its about right and wrong
....interesting.....okay..... so who is right and who is wrong? Do you think NATO expansionist rhetoric has caused Russia to re-act or do you think Russia is merely reverting back to a cold war stance; is this a furtherance after the de facto annexation of South Ossetia and Crimea for instance?

....interesting.....okay..... so who is right and who is wrong? Do you think NATO expansionist rhetoric has caused Russia to re-act or do you think Russia is merely reverting back to a cold war stance; is this a furtherance after the de facto annexation of South Ossetia and Crimea for instance?
I think Putin has looked at the political climate of the European nations and the dumb ass Biden words and actions along with covid effects on Europe and the USA and the resources of the Ukraine and its position on the map which is very strategic from a transportation point and military point . He decided he could and will get away with it and no one would really say much.
No I don't think its the cold war stance hes reverting back to. Hes a closet dictator and has robbed the honest people of Russia out of billions for himself.
Its sheer greed and ego .

Putin 2005 said that the disintegration of the Soviet Union was a "genuine tragedy". Russia lost most of its influence and also many ressources. He is a very intelligent former KGB officer and he does all he can to at least reinstate Russia as one of three superpowers (USA, China, Russia). As Russias economy is rather small (smaller than Italy or Canada, half that of Germany or Japan) he plunders Russia to finance the military.

I think Putin has looked at the political climate of the European nations and the dumb ass Biden words and actions along with covid effects on Europe and the USA and the resources of the Ukraine and its position on the map which is very strategic from a transportation point and military point . He decided he could and will get away with it and no one would really say much.
No I don't think its the cold war stance hes reverting back to. Hes a closet dictator and has robbed the honest people of Russia out of billions for himself.
I don't disagree with you. As Wally says Putin is not a stupid man, he plays people like chess pieces with the ruthlessness of a cartel leader. Putin has pretty much denounced the values of democracy and I guess he's concerned abount the highly successful break that Ukraine has made from the old USSR - democracy is thriving and this may worry Putin as it undermines his vision of democracy being inherently weak. As any good narco-leader will know if you sow doubt into a scenario and manipulate the cracks its easier to exploit the weaker parties. After Brexit Europe is weaker and less stable and since NATO is mainly Europe but funded by the US then that is also a structural weakness to be tested. Is NATO going to rally around Ukraine - looks like it at the moment but the Bild Zeitungs article on Germany only sending money to the Ukraine has caused a diplomatice issue, is Germany now exposed?
China, Russia and the US the old dynamic is outdated. The US is weakening fast and its global hegemony vanishes - Trump managed to make the US a laughing stock around the world and did more damage in 4 years than was thought possible. China is moving into a very un-stable economic phase and its economy struggles with un-fathomable amounts of debt and Russia is floundering around under a kleptocracy that's seeing its leadership bleed the country dry with mounting military commitments and a declining economy.
The issue though is that Russia is calling the shots at the moment; as the aggressor they are calling the tune and the rest of the world can only wait. Russia is a world leader in exporting dis-information within the news ans more importantly on social media. Dis-inforamtion, lies, half-truths all festers and grow like a cancer attacking the values of the persons and people it wants to bring down. It distorts context, it changes reality it creates dangerous fantasies that are designed to be passed on to people that read this on their social media. It is very clever and designed to fit into a certain mindset; its designed as clickbait to spread it on other chat sites and social media platforms and blogging and the people its aimed at are legion. There are hindreds of millions of very stupid people in the world that live on social media and cannot differentiate fact from reality or context or nuance. In the intelligence jargon these people are called "useful idiots".............

...........why didn't you start with that post rather than posting all that other drivel earlier; being a "useful idiot" and passing on other "useful idiots" versions of reality.

Werbung:
I don't disagree with you. As Wally says Putin is not a stupid man, he plays people like chess pieces with the ruthlessness of a cartel leader. Putin has pretty much denounced the values of democracy and I guess he's concerned abount the highly successful break that Ukraine has made from the old USSR - democracy is thriving and this may worry Putin as it undermines his vision of democracy being inherently weak. As any good narco-leader will know if you sow doubt into a scenario and manipulate the cracks its easier to exploit the weaker parties. After Brexit Europe is weaker and less stable and since NATO is mainly Europe but funded by the US then that is also a structural weakness to be tested. Is NATO going to rally around Ukraine - looks like it at the moment but the Bild Zeitungs article on Germany only sending money to the Ukraine has caused a diplomatice issue, is Germany now exposed?
China, Russia and the US the old dynamic is outdated. The US is weakening fast and its global hegemony vanishes - Trump managed to make the US a laughing stock around the world and did more damage in 4 years than was thought possible. China is moving into a very un-stable economic phase and its economy struggles with un-fathomable amounts of debt and Russia is floundering around under a kleptocracy that's seeing its leadership bleed the country dry with mounting military commitments and a declining economy.
The issue though is that Russia is calling the shots at the moment; as the aggressor they are calling the tune and the rest of the world can only wait. Russia is a world leader in exporting dis-information within the news ans more importantly on social media. Dis-inforamtion, lies, half-truths all festers and grow like a cancer attacking the values of the persons and people it wants to bring down. It distorts context, it changes reality it creates dangerous fantasies that are designed to be passed on to people that read this on their social media. It is very clever and designed to fit into a certain mindset; its designed as clickbait to spread it on other chat sites and social media platforms and blogging and the people its aimed at are legion. There are hindreds of millions of very stupid people in the world that live on social media and cannot differentiate fact from reality or context or nuance. In the intelligence jargon these people are called "useful idiots".............

...........why didn't you start with that post rather than posting all that other drivel earlier; being a "useful idiot" and passing on other "useful idiots" versions of reality.
I stat with a related post and expand is my usual mo.
It gets people to debate and look more. This forum needs posters and controversy is what will draw them. Frankly you and walt seem to be the only posters here .
Now as for Russia I fear for the European nations . The Ukraine is boarded bythe following nations.
  • Moldova
  • Poland
  • Hungary
  • Russia
  • Slovakia
  • Belarus
  • Romania
This will give Russia a hub of sorts to build up military in the Ukraine and eventually expand into the other nations .
It wont happen over night but it will happen over decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back