Will you Would you travel 25-50 Miles just to save on Taxes?

steveox

Some people would. And i would too. but Amazon does save you sales taxes on some items. Like You can buy almost anything on Amazon.com and pay no sales taxes. Like i bought games,Cutains,Electric Blanket and other items and pay no shipping or sales taxes. But other things like Grocery items are expensive at Amazon. Like for example Carton of 12 pepsi cans cost $11.99 at Amazon plus free shipping in the store cost only $4.29 But you pay sales taxes. Bottle of Pert shampoo cost $23.04 at Amazon plus free shipping in the store cost only $6.29 But you pay sales taxes. Irish Spring 12 pack bars cost $17.98 at Amazon plus free shipping in the store cost only $8.59 But you pay sales taxes. Im driving all the way to Delaware where theres no sales taxes. You see the Government hasnt done a damn thing for me so why should i pay sales taxes? They have not helped me to find a job, They have not increased my SSDI government check. The Police have Harrassed me by giving me traffic citations. So give me one damn good reason i should pay sales taxes?

Werbung:
if you pay no sales tax....you don't think they have some other tax thats higher?

Why is it people think if you get rid of one tax...somehow that the need for that money goes away, and is not made up in ..Income tax, Property tax, or something else?

I am not moving 50 miles from my freinds and family...just to save on taxes...some things are more important...also 50 miles from me, is nothing...in any direction...

Some people would. And i would too. but Amazon does save you sales taxes on some items. Like You can buy almost anything on Amazon.com and pay no sales taxes. Like i bought games,Cutains,Electric Blanket and other items and pay no shipping or sales taxes. But other things like Grocery items are expensive at Amazon. Like for example Carton of 12 pepsi cans cost $11.99 at Amazon plus free shipping in the store cost only $4.29 But you pay sales taxes. Bottle of Pert shampoo cost $23.04 at Amazon plus free shipping in the store cost only $6.29 But you pay sales taxes. Irish Spring 12 pack bars cost $17.98 at Amazon plus free shipping in the store cost only $8.59 But you pay sales taxes. Im driving all the way to Delaware where theres no sales taxes. You see the Government hasnt done a damn thing for me so why should i pay sales taxes? They have not helped me to find a job, They have not increased my SSDI government check. The Police have Harrassed me by giving me traffic citations. So give me one damn good reason i should pay sales taxes?

I want to know where the hell you live..as none of those prices are close to what I pay here..in The so called land of taxes..MN...Also your mad that you can get Pert Plus tax free...for 3 times that cost? Gosh what would I choose...6 bucks plus 7% tax...or 18 bucks? golly let me think

also the goverment is not suppose to help you find a job...you are...they are suppose to help you not die while you look. Drive better, try obeying the laws..just a thought...and who paid for those roads you broke the law on? Taxes..

People are fed up with American Politics. Im one of em. Tea Party people will drive to advoid paying sales taxes. Police dont deserve that money look they will rob people.Look at Paris Hilton for example they have no business pulling her over. They will rob anyone random. Their slogan says "" To protect and to serve"" Well theyre not protecting and to serve you its the other way around. You ask any kid out of high school why they wanna become a cop? Theyre tell you they like arresting people and breaking any law themselves cause the Badge protects them from Jail and citations. The badge is their sheld. Its called the Code of Honor i suggest you learn the facts about police corruption.

People are fed up with American Politics. Im one of em. Tea Party people will drive to advoid paying sales taxes. Police dont deserve that money look they will rob people.Look at Paris Hilton for example they have no business pulling her over. They will rob anyone random. Their slogan says "" To protect and to serve"" Well theyre not protecting and to serve you its the other way around. You ask any kid out of high school why they wanna become a cop? Theyre tell you they like arresting people and breaking any law themselves cause the Badge protects them from Jail and citations. The badge is their sheld. Its called the Code of Honor i suggest you learn the facts about police corruption.

ummm yea....I think you need to learn what the difference from corruption..and you breaking the law and getting busted for it is...

I would do what ever I could to avoid taxes but I would not break the law to do it.

So yeah I would drive to another state. Next time I am in Idaho I have to load up on dish soap because my state is too stupid and banned the good stuff.

The government did build those roads you are going to use to get to Delaware with tax dollars... just saying.

ummm yea....I think you need to learn what the difference from corruption..and you breaking the law and getting busted for it is...

Look what this cop did
Its not the first time he did this. He did it again
Now he got fired but nothing was done to him. Now if an ordinary person did this he would be facing a year in jail for aggivated assult. Hes home and not in jail.

Now theres another cop
http://forums.randi.org/archive/index.php/t-112230.html
Again nothing was done. Now if if an ordinary person did this he would be facing a prison sentence for murder. Hes home and not in Prison.
And look at these

Answer this question..Is this Fair?

If i find any meter maid ticking my car i will sucker punch them hard. Enough to send her to the emergency room.

FIrst none that that matters...none of that says you did not do anything wrong...are you for no police? Is that your great plan? Also Cops often don't follow trafic rules...but also they don't have to follow all of them as part of there job...Whats next, you going to show the fire Dept truck also parked to close to a fire Hydrent?

if your sad enough where you post stuff where I have to defend cops...you need to try harder.

Werbung:
FIrst none that that matters...none of that says you did not do anything wrong...are you for no police? Is that your great plan? Also Cops often don't follow trafic rules...but also they don't have to follow all of them as part of there job...Whats next, you going to show the fire Dept truck also parked to close to a fire Hydrent?

if your sad enough where you post stuff where I have to defend cops...you need to try harder.

I Just Did read here

Videotaped Beating by Philadelphia Police Stirs Storm of Protest

A video showing Philadelphia police officers beating a man for nearly two minutes has taken the Internet by storm. The incident is so shocking that the video has received thousands of views and has also sparked an internal investigation by Philadelphia police.

And This one too from Dallas PD

This is the truth about cops

img_3120091742246093750.jpg

mob1900_police_brutality2.jpg

And ICE T was right when he sang this song.

Your Opinons please.

Back