With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Much has been written of how Muslim demographics will eventually make Europe and many other white nations Muslim nations in the future. They and other darker races are reproducing a lot more than the whites.

Our politicians are trying to maintain our populations through immigration and as we can see in Europe, this is not doing the white race any good at all.

Why are none of our white governments not offering more incentives for whites to have more children?

Sure, some Western governments offer small incentives in terms of baby bonuses and the odd few thousand dollars for more children but not nearly what it is costing our countries to bring in immigrants to fill our demographic needs.

Many in Europe are saying that our politicians have sold out to Muslims. Meanwhile a man like Trump can gain what seems to be a lot of support for a harder line against immigration. Canadians seem to be going in that same direction.

It seems to me, if I was a politician, my war cry, if you will, would be for my white constituents to pull up their socks, pull off their birth control devices, and do their duty to the white race by reproducing more. While at the same time, I would tax those who do not contribute babies that much more than those who do reproduce and basically transfer those funds to help those who are producing babies in a more generous way so as to encourage those parents to have and be able to afford more babies.

Many whites are feeling squeezed and seem to be becoming more anti the other race. Not too surprising as becoming a minority is something we are not used to and when we look about and see how other minorities are treated, I can see why many would not want to be in a minority.

Why are white governments not promoting more white births instead of more immigration?

Why are white people not fighting the trends that are making us a quickly disappearing race?

Are whites so self-centered that we will eventually all loose our countries to those of other colors?

Regards

DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVskhzJR6NU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls

Werbung:
who cares is whites have kids or not, the color of skin has zero importance on the path of Humanity

Yet most of what is and the progress we have done in our Western political ideology was mostly all produced by the white race.

Add in the fact that whites have the most advanced DNA and that DNA based medicine is showing how important our gnomes are to our future medicine and you might wonder what future generations will lose if they cannot access that best DNA.

Do try to think ahead.

Regards
DL

Yet most of what is and the progress we have done in our Western political ideology was mostly all produced by the white race.

Add in the fact that whites have the most advanced DNA and that DNA based medicine is showing how important our gnomes are to our future medicine and you might wonder what future generations will lose if they cannot access that best DNA.

Do try to think ahead.

Regards
DL

And you think skin color was the reason.

was mostly all produced by the white race

There are ages were the west had no say in medicine or science. Just some examples: surgical instruments (Al-Zahrawi), the books about medicine from Al-Razi became the backbone of the western history of medicine, chinese compass, camera, metallurgy, mathematics, ....

So why limit it to "political ideology"?

And you think skin color was the reason.

Perhaps not entirely, we cannot be 100% sure but I do know that white peoples DNA is the most genetically variant and thus will be the most important to medical science as we use DNA manipulation more and more in remedies.

If you think some other culture led the West to it's ideology then name it.

Regards
DL

There are ages were the west had no say in medicine or science. Just some examples: surgical instruments (Al-Zahrawi), the books about medicine from Al-Razi became the backbone of the western history of medicine, chinese compass, camera, metallurgy, mathematics, ....

So why limit it to "political ideology"?

I do not but name any major innovation from Islam in the last 600 years.

I will admit that Islam had and has potential but their disgusting ideology seems to be preventing them from excelling in any field except jihad.

Regards
DL

Maybe everyone sees the futility of it all? The world is changing. Laws, more white births, etc will not change anything. Power is shifting to the East and as the Asians get wealthier soon it will be the Asians who'll be the inventors, the scientists, etc. So even if whites had more babies, they'd be just like everyone else — people who contributions don't count any more on the world stage.

As for whites being the minority in the U.S, it's too late to do anything about it. By 2045 whites will be minorities.

In Europe it will take a little longer. In the UK, White Brits will be a minority by 2066.

Maybe everyone sees the futility of it all? The world is changing. Laws, more white births, etc will not change anything. Power is shifting to the East and as the Asians get wealthier soon it will be the Asians who'll be the inventors, the scientists, etc. So even if whites had more babies, they'd be just like everyone else — people who contributions don't count any more on the world stage.

As for whites being the minority in the U.S, it's too late to do anything about it. By 2045 whites will be minorities.

In Europe it will take a little longer. In the UK, White Brits will be a minority by 2066.

Minority is not as scary as who the majority is.

Regards
DL

you keep jumping from race to Religion, and none of them have anything to do with anything. Western civilization is a idea, not a Religion or a race. Its not even a real thing...Define it. you can't its a abstract concept.

Yet most if not all Western countries say they are based on Judeo Christian values. Let's thank all the Gods that that is not really true. We are what we are in spite of Christianity slowing down our civilizing ways.

Regards
DL

you keep jumping from race to Religion, and none of them have anything to do with anything. Western civilization is a idea, not a Religion or a race. Its not even a real thing...Define it. you can't its a abstract concept.
I have to agree with Gnostic on this one..
When the Founding Fathers were actually around, there were official state religions and the Bible was used as a textbook in schools. The so-called "wall of separation between church and state" has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution and everything to do with liberal hostility to Christianity.

Werbung:
Wow, the trolling and intolerance never ends does it? I'm gonna have to put the OP on ignore at this rate.

Back