Woman throws cat into the garbage

steveox

A British woman caught on tape stroking a cat, picking it up by the scruff of its neck and casually throwing it into its owners' trash bin pleaded guilty to a single charge of animal cruelty on Tuesday.

Footage of Mary Bale's bizarre attack on 4-year-old Lola outraged animal lovers across the world when it was posted online this summer. The video, shot by a security camera installed by Lola's owners following a spate of thefts in their area, has been seen more than 1.2 million times on YouTube.

Even though Lola was eventually recovered unharmed after its owners heard its muffled cries from inside the bin angry Internet users pledged retribution and police had to post guards outside her home.

Bale, a 45-year-old bank worker, has described the incident as a 'split second of misjudgment that has got completely out of control' but offered no explanation for why she did it. She pleaded guilty to one count of causing unnecessary suffering to an animal at Coventry Magistrates' Court, in central England.

The court fined her Stg250 ($A402) and ordered her to pay more than Stg1,100 ($A1,768) in costs.

http://www.skynews.com.au/eco/article.aspx?id=528128&articleID=

Thats so awful!!!:( In America you go to prison for that.

Werbung:
Thats so awful!!! In America you go to prison for that.

Are you being serious? Can you offer an example where someone went to prison for throwing a cat in a trash can in America? I mean, I'm just curious and don't want to bother looking for something I don't think is there.

I hissed at my cat once and she cowered. What should be done about it?

Lol.

Steve-O......

what Michael Vick DID to animals is animal cruelty. The animals were HARMED!!!!

What goes on at the puppy mills in this country is animal cruelty. The animals are not fed. They are not cleaned. They are kept in cages for their entire life. They are harmed.

This cat was not harmed.

When you throw it in the dumpster there dieases you can get from garbage. I favor a new law on animal cruelty. If any animal dies from animal cruelty you get the death penalty too.

Well, you're right, this is America, and in America that doesn't happen. You get a multi million dollar contract to play football, so men can watch it on T.V.

If i was the President id make a law a death penalty when you murder an Animal.

Have a seat over there please
ElectricChairLg.jpg

Werbung:
Ahhhhh poor kitty,im glad she was found!!

steveox said:
Even though Lola was eventually recovered unharmed after its owners heard its muffled cries from inside the bin angry Internet users pledged retribution and police had to post guards outside her home.
Why do they call animals "IT" (after its owners heard its muffled cries) .. Would these idiots like to be refered to as IT??

Give the animal the same respect they would want!! (after her owners heard her muffled cries)

Im sick of it,HUMAN ANIMALS THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN OTHER LIFE FORMS AND IT ISNT SO!!!!! (We are all equal (SPIRITS ARE THE ONLY ONES ABOVE US))

Back