Woman tried to stab to people and was shot by police so blm has justice looting plans over their criminal queen

Werbung:
Yes blm knew she was a attempted murder and was shot when she had a knife attacking other's yet they still planned a and they still planned a so called justice looting . How is that justice? And at what point t in time is looting a innocent store owners business justice ? this shows you how democrats think

Most democrats are to cowardly to speak out and ask questions about blm leaders and policies.
They only want to see how politicians and media make them out to be.
Blm is a very radical group far more dangerous then most of all the other radical groups on both sides and drew as many as 24 million protesters and rioters in the states but other nations as well . And it resulted in billions in damages 58 dead and thousands injured .
I have spoken out about white supremacist and neo nazi groups . In fact I have helped in a big way keeping one national known group from getting one of thier own elected to a Sheriffs position . so Im not one you can say plays favorites in the area of a persons skin color. Not knowing i had black family member and a very small amount in my veins . the company owner told me was getting to dark around here . referring to my staff who were mostly latino and black maybe 4 white guys in the lot.
He didn't like it when i said that the guys I hired .has the best resumes and did great interviews.
He didn't like it much but id done a great job as a manager so he tolerated me. And my crew did a great job. Got a bad apple ever so often

Most democrats are to cowardly to speak out and ask questions about blm leaders and policies.
They only want to see how politicians and media make them out to be.
Blm is a very radical group far more dangerous then most of all the other radical groups on both sides and drew as many as 24 million protesters and rioters in the states but other nations as well . And it resulted in billions in damages 58 dead and thousands injured .
I have spoken out about white supremacist and neo nazi groups . In fact I have helped in a big way keeping one national known group from getting one of thier own elected to a Sheriffs position . so Im not one you can say plays favorites in the area of a persons skin color. Not knowing i had black family member and a very small amount in my veins . the company owner told me was getting to dark around here . referring to my staff who were mostly latino and black maybe 4 white guys in the lot.
He didn't like it when i said that the guys I hired .has the best resumes and did great interviews.
He didn't like it much but id done a great job as a manager so he tolerated me. And my crew did a great job. Got a bad apple ever so often
You havent uttered a word of condemnation about your fellow republicans attacking that. You hypocrite. In fact, you still support Trump in his return and would vote for him if given the chance.
You're some patriot son.

You havent uttered a word of condemnation about your fellow republicans attacking that. You hypocrite. In fact, you still support Trump in his return and would vote for him if given the chance.
You're some patriot son.
yes I have many time Boris ands I have made it plain I don't support him for president in 2024 but support the whop why you lie so much is beyond me.

what part of loot for justice blm targets stores cant you read ?

i can't read where this is an official act of BLM,, moron.

i see a headline that claims it is being run by "BLM agitators', but no proof that BLM is officially involved. duh. a headline isn't proof, moron.

god you're stupid. lol

i can't read where this is an official act of BLM,, moron.

i see a headline that claims it is being run by "BLM agitators', but no proof that BLM is officially involved. duh. a headline isn't proof, moron.

god you're stupid. lol
O yes it must of been black mormon Eskimo Republicans from Florida .

O yes it must of been black mormon Eskimo Republicans from Florida .

you always try that stupidity when I make you look like a moron by asking for proof. lol.

you think the world consists only of "official blm people" and "black mormon eskimo republicans from florida"? uh, no.

god you're stupid. lol

you always try that stupidity when I make you look like a moron by asking for proof. lol.

you think the world consists only of "official blm people" and "black mormon eskimo republicans from florida"? uh, no.

god you're stupid. lol

god you're stupid. lol
Only person you made look a like a moron is yourself. You seem to think blm is all saints preachers and do gooders when its full of radical criminals Marxist and anti americans who loot kill steal assault and commit arson your ego is the size of a hot air ballon and you iq is marble sized

Only person you made look a like a moron is yourself. You seem to think blm is all saints preachers and do gooders when its full of radical criminals Marxist and anti americans who loot kill steal assault and commit arson your ego is the size of a hot air ballon and you iq is marble sized

you claim some internet post is from the BLM with zero proof, because "the internet said it was!"

anyone can post anything on the internet, moron. lol.

god you're stupid.

at face value i'd say this was a troll posting or a sick joke, not an official blm post.
but feel free to prove it was. duh

you claim some internet post is from the BLM with zero proof, because "the internet said it was!"

anyone can post anything on the internet, moron. lol.

god you're stupid.

at face value i'd say this was a troll posting or a sick joke, not an official blm post.
but feel free to prove it was. duh
Yes your right of course its not like blm has. A history of looting stores and stealing they would never do that . why dont you prove it wasnt

Yes your right of course its not like blm has. A history of looting stores and stealing they would never do that . why dont you prove it wasnt

i have made no claim, just asked you to prove yours, moron. lol

prove this thing was an official blm item. go for it.

Werbung:
Back