Women!

steveox

Theyre too damn hard to ask a date on nowadays.Theyre not that simple to hook up anymore.Nowadays you face more rejections then it was back in the 1950s.Back in the 1950s it was almost you could get any girl you want.Even challenge a guy over a drag race for her.James Dean killed himself over a drag race for over a girl.Thats the price you pay if you want the other guys girl with good sexy looks. But not no more! Its not easy hooking up because of Womens Lib! They rather focus on money and business then a romanic relationship. This is why GAYS and LESBIANS are on the rise. Its called alternative lifestyle.If men and women cant hook up like they used too they might as well turn to alternative lifestyle becoming GAYS and LESBIANS. I wish some people stop saying dating and relationships are easy to get cause theyre not! I blame the girls making dating and relationships so tough confusing and differcult to get.

Werbung:
Oh Jeez Steve, Well I am sorry to hear you have a tough time with the ladies. There are different ways to go about getting dates, and I wont bother going into them. But to blame everyone else for that problem might be a bit shortsighted. Remember, when you point a finger at someone else, there are three pointing right back at you.

Oh Jeez Steve, Well I am sorry to hear you have a tough time with the ladies. There are different ways to go about getting dates, and I wont bother going into them. But to blame everyone else for that problem might be a bit shortsighted. Remember, when you point a finger at someone else, there are three pointing right back at you.

Well said Bunz. Steve, I have to try to picture you in reality
like you are on here, and maybe it would be a good idea that
you should take a look at yourself. Be Careful Steve, There's
a big differences between a BIG FOOL, and a Damn Fool, and
don't allow yourself to be neither one.

Another suggestion..is for you to update yourself. This is 2007
not the 1950s or 1960s. What do you have against Gays or
Lesbians? From what it seems like (I maybe wrong) that one
of the two took a girl that you was looking at?

Dating and having a positive relationship isn't hard to find.
There's a book out called How To Date for Dummies (I am
NOT calling you a dummie) Steve. From one man to another
try changing your style, and remember them Duke of Hazzards
days are long gone. Take Care and Good Luck.

Theyre too damn hard to ask a date on nowadays.Theyre not that simple to hook up anymore.Nowadays you face more rejections then it was back in the 1950s.Back in the 1950s it was almost you could get any girl you want.Even challenge a guy over a drag race for her.James Dean killed himself over a drag race for over a girl.Thats the price you pay if you want the other guys girl with good sexy looks. But not no more! Its not easy hooking up because of Womens Lib! They rather focus on money and business then a romanic relationship. This is why GAYS and LESBIANS are on the rise. Its called alternative lifestyle.If men and women cant hook up like they used too they might as well turn to alternative lifestyle becoming GAYS and LESBIANS. I wish some people stop saying dating and relationships are easy to get cause theyre not! I blame the girls making dating and relationships so tough confusing and differcult to get.

....sounds like you got a woman problem Steve...:p

Steve, my recomendation would be to show up on your dates with printed copies of most of your posts here and swoop them off thier feet with your ability to articulate your thoughts.
Then invite her back to your room in Mom's basement
(or back room of trailer, whichever applies) and whisper into her ear that you will give her the best 8 seconds of her life and then in the morning your mom will make you both pancakes for breakfast.

Steve, my recomendation would be to show up on your dates with printed copies of most of your posts here and swoop them off thier feet with your ability to articulate your thoughts.
(or back room of trailer, whichever applies) and whisper into her ear that you will give her the best 8 seconds of her life and then in the morning your mom will make you both pancakes for breakfast.

Ouch.

Sounds like a man speaking from experience.

Just do what I do: stop trying.

Seriously. I dated regularly for about five years (ending two years ago) and was miserable and broke pretty much constantly. I called quits on the whole thing and haven't been happier since. (The lack of likable, attractive girls in my area makes this easy, though).

I'm still in college so I reckon dating will get easier as I get older, whereupon I'll probably reconsider my position. I'm guessing since you're posting on an Internet forum you're probably not a doddering old codger, so you have plenty of time yet. If you're still in high school, just save yourself the effort and don't bother at all. High school doesn't even approach being like real life.

Just do what I do: stop trying.

Seriously. I dated regularly for about five years (ending two years ago) and was miserable and broke pretty much constantly. I called quits on the whole thing and haven't been happier since. (The lack of likable, attractive girls in my area makes this easy, though).

I'm still in college so I reckon dating will get easier as I get older, whereupon I'll probably reconsider my position. I'm guessing since you're posting on an Internet forum you're probably not a doddering old codger, so you have plenty of time yet. If you're still in high school, just save yourself the effort and don't bother at all. High school doesn't even approach being like real life.
Good post! Seriously though, "stop trying so hard" is the best advice that can be given here. At least stop looking at the ladies that view relationships as stock market investment opportunities. Sure that cuts you out of a large portion of the market but build that portfolio and they will come :)

-Castle

If i took a time machine back in the 1950s And found myself a girl all the sudden and if i cant convince her about my time machine ill change my story and say i was just joking about the time machine and ask her to marry me if she says yes ill blow up my time machine and live in the 1950s.

If i took a time machine back in the 1950s And found myself a girl all the sudden and if i cant convince her about my time machine ill change my story and say i was just joking about the time machine and ask her to marry me if she says yes ill blow up my time machine and live in the 1950s.

Overweight guys who whined that all their problems were someone else's fault and couldn't face up to their own responsibility like men didn't do to well with the ladies in the 50's either steve. Those were the days when "a man was a man" and "a man did what a man had to do". Whining over your problems was generally frowned on far more then than now.

Dude. You need to get laid, in the worst way. You don't need to build a time machine. Just get out and talk to women. It's not that hard. They all want to get laid and subsequently married too.

Werbung:
Ummmmm... Steve, are you joking?
Women have always been primarily focused on careers. In the past, being blocked from their own careers, they were dependent on men. Now they can meet this necessity without men.
That means that a lot women actually seek relationships for love now... like they only mythically did before. Money is still considered impressive to them for both practical reasons and the fact that old habits die hard... but the main purpose of a relationship now is to bring happiness. And not all women have the same tastes... meaning that if you have a niche and are persistent, you will likely meet a woman who will start a relationship with you... especially as you get older.
And if that's not good enough, don't despair. A lot of women are still raised to believe they should look for a man as a primary focus and be dependent. Most of them come from lower classes and are really needy... and you'd probably be better off without them.
But if that's what you want...

Back