Would getting rid of Big Bird after the electtion, be so bad?

Little-Acorn

Look on the bright side.

big_bird_thanksgiving.jpg

Werbung:
They don’t need the money, they have already said so, and when we have to borrow the money from China to give public broadcast so they can indoctrinate children (and adults with NPR.)

If they want to be indoctrinated then let them pay for it their selves.

They don’t need the money, they have already said so, and when we have to borrow the money from China to give public broadcast so they can indoctrinate children (and adults with NPR.)

If they want to be indoctrinated then let them pay for it their selves.

I know that NPR claims to use a relatively small amount of government money (direct money) but I had not heard the same about PBS. a notable chunk of NPR's budget is paid by PBS which has me thinking they are more reliant.

Besides they have 50 years (hyperbole) of Sesame Street re-runs they can use. Since kids cycle out of that sort of programming pretty quickly there is no need for new programming.

I think they would disagree. They didnt know to push global warming back in 1980 like they do now :) so they need whole new progams for that

and therein lies the problem, they need to stick to the basics

plus, how much money have they made over the years on toys and video's and games ?? where does that money go?

since its "public" I want my FAIR share. : )

Besides they have 50 years (hyperbole) of Sesame Street re-runs they can use. Since kids cycle out of that sort of programming pretty quickly there is no need for new programming.

That's what Disney has done. Re-introduces their classics every seven years or so.

Werbung:
Back