Would you ever kill someone?

Werbung:
What if someone kills the person you "love the most" in this world... would that be reason enough? What if it involves rape...

What if someone kills the person you "love the most" in this world... would that be reason enough? What if it involves rape...

Reminds me of a story a police officer friend of mine told me. Back in his hometown there a highly publicized rape case in which a very young girl was raped by a neighbor. The guy was not convicted because they said his 4th ammendment rights were violated. Rumor has it that the guy would sit out on his front porch so that the family of the raped girl could clearly see him. About a month later the guy was found dead in his home. The police went to the home of the girl that was raped and asked her father one question:"how did you decide who was going to do it?" The father just said "we drew straws." No arrest was ever made.

I don't have anything to back this up, so I guess it just amounts to an interesting story. But in a case like this, killing someone would be perfectly acceptable to me.

In defense, yes. Anything else...well, I'd have to be pushed pretty hard.

Same for me. Even if they killed my lover or family, I couldn't kill someone over that. But if they're attacking me and the only way to make them stop is for me to kill them, then yes, I would. But like them ^^ I'd have to be pushed insanely hard.

And those that have dont brag on it

I guess that explains why there are no books, memoirs, magazine articles, poems, songs, web sites, photo journals, screen plays, etc. about war written by people who have been to war. Geez roker, do you ever actually think through anything that you say?

I stand by my words you havent wrote any memoirs or books ....yet you have Bragged more than once on your time in country............leading me to believe your full of shat

that my experience with Vets my boy......
they dont brag.

writing a book is something different than bragging on a message board

Werbung:
I stand by my words you havent wrote any memoirs or books ....yet you have Bragged more than once on your time in country............leading me to believe your full of shat

that my experience with Vets my boy......
they dont brag.

My experience with vets suggests that you have no experience with vets.. my boy. I didn't come back scarred and terrified over what I saw and did. Those who don't talk, are quiet because they aren't healthy, or they are ashamed.

And I am not quite sure what you mean by bragging. I haven't told you, or anyone else here a single detail about anything I did or saw while I was in vietnam.

And are you actually arguing that if I wrote a whole damned book I wouldn't be bragging, but if I mention that I have been to vietnam I am? Again. Do you ever think through anything you say?

Back